Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,011  
not quite the view of David's looking out over the Pacific,
but my sister took this pic this morning of sunrise at Muir Beach CA.
million dollar view
million dollar taxes

SF and Golden Gate Bridge over the "hill" in front
almost looks like sky is on fire
or maybe SF

1708100857730.png

/ Good morning!!!! #186,012  
63°F and 1.16 inches rain. Likely more today.

Had to order more Scag parts. Fittings from fuel tanks to tubing almost totally blocked with rust and of course I broke the rubber bushing that holding place.

My rib roast was really good.

Guys won H&F.

UPS delivering new compressor for the fridge.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #186,013  
David, have you closely inspected the bottom of the Scag's fuel tank?
if it's not pretty clean or if you see rust, cleaning that out super well might
help you. That stuff had to come from somewhere

/ Good morning!!!! #186,016  
David, have you closely inspected the bottom of the Scag's fuel tank?
if it's not pretty clean or if you see rust, cleaning that out super well might
help you. That stuff had to come from somewhere

That’s the plan, Drew. Tanks have been removed and will be flushed a few times. I believe the original fittings had an inline screen and that screen is the bulk of the obstruction. These tanks are 2006. I had placed those little plastic/paper filters inline years ago and will be replaced along with all new fuel lines. Will add a water separator filter if I can find a good location before new fuel pump.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,017  
Good Evening Guys ,

Plow hog, beautiful dog, sorry for your loss ! I would feel just as you !

David, we have very similar chairs here at our Ct home ! We bought these stretch plastic covers which have a felt bottom ! So far they have worked out well ! Also wondering how your making out with the new parts for the Scag ? Is the mower still stalling after getting hot ?

Took some junk out of the basement today and took it to the dump ! Then went to HD and bought two 8 ft lengths of 6x6 PT for a new mailbox pole this spring ! Also a large metal mail box, since we sometimes disappear for a few days and the small one fills quickly !

Scott, those look like the Ruby Reds we used. Unfortunately, some people drag a chair to move vs lift, hence we’d lose to felt pad. The tennis balls aren’t elegant, but if they make wife happy, well I am too

Two separate issues. Stalling mower is my LS tractor. Still chasing the grounds. Scag cranks but not start. Well, that was case before I started taking it apart LOL.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,018  
Paul, great job repairing the mower! Hopefully another few years of life. How are the wing mowers?

The wings are in much better shape. They are all rear discharge decks and the rear mower gets buried in clippings. I have been very diligent about blowing them off before I park it, but that doesn’t make up for the many years it spent on a sod farm before retiring to my custody.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,019  
That’s the plan, Drew. Tanks have been removed and will be flushed a few times. I believe the original fittings had an inline screen and that screen is the bulk of the obstruction. These tanks are 2006. I had placed those little plastic/paper filters inline years ago and will be replaced along with all new fuel lines. Will add a water separator filter if I can find a good location before new fuel pump.
David, do you have to use ethanol gasoline?
I wonder about rust