Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,991  
If she was a boy I would throw her out from home and country too šŸ˜
Young guys have to be a bit hungry and have to stand on their own. With daughters we should be not so harsh ;)

Actually I have offered her to cover a year or two in any foreign school.
But she has to be confident she have drive for that thing. Up to now it looks promising. šŸ¤ž
Likes subject, have good grades (~ 90 %). But that school starts messing things up a bit. It's not typical mess when kids are blaming teachers, it's really management.
thing is that this is relatively new course, and it's shared between Technical uni and Medical uni. And as it always is, while technicians have all things in their pockets, medics are mess - claiming lack of funds, they want to step out in the middle of process. Lot of not needed emotions, which are reflecting on students. Daughter is not happy at all. But from another hand she has to learn that too

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than that - nothing big is going on

Still no luck with heater, driving around in cold car. At least it's not THAT cold

That's about it, take care
90 percent is good. She is well on her way I would say

What I had a hard time with was what the end goal is ie what profession and job this will result in?
Professors said that is normal, just continue to take classes it will become apparent at some time. It did eventually but it worried me a lot

/ Good morning!!!! #185,992  
My daughter has turned into a hoity toity coffee elitist, and now has a Starbucks addiction....
The caffeine really messed me up. I weaned myself off Starbucks due to weekend headaches. Seems the home brew was gentler than what I was consuming on the job sites.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,993  
Good Morning
33Ā° sunny and windy this morning. Wonā€™t get out of the thirtyā€™s, with snow coming in tonight.

Yesterday was a busy day, but checked off every item on the list.

Started with my buddy picking me up in his sprinter to head for the airport. Along the way we stopped at the welding supply and picked up 2 330 cu ft ā€œaviatorā€™s breathing oxygenā€ cylinders to take to the airport. Exchanged my nitrogen bottle while we were there.
Next stop was the Golden Arches for a drive through breakfast, then on to the airport.
The AC work went well, we reclaimed about a pound and a half, the system takes 2.8 lbs for a full charge. It was too cold to run the system, so we couldnā€™t tell if the low charge was the issue, but itā€™s a possibility, and the mechanics can check charge off the list for troubleshooting.

Next stop was to look at a job for him moving some already installed equipment and adding some new as well.

Then off to Mission BBQ, where the brisket was quite good, he got ribs which he said were excellent as well.

Next was back to my shop to get the spindles in the mower deck. Then he headed out to a service call, while I continued on the mower. Had to go to TSC for some 7/16 bolts and hardware. I donā€™t keep much 7/16ā€ stuff, and for some reason Progressive loves it. I usually use 3/8 or 1/2. At any rate I got the gearbox mounted, and was about to install the belts when I got a call to go play some music. So that was it for the mower, as I had to round up the trash and recycling and get it to the street, and go over to the house and eat the dinner that my wife prepared.

Pretty sure I just need to put the belts and blades on it and itā€™s ready to go back on the mower. Of course I still have 3 drive shafts to free up and lube when I put it back together. That will happen this morning. (Except putting it back on the mower, as itā€™s out in the snow).

IMG_2466.jpg

Today will be a little less action packed, plans are to finish up the mower deck and drive shafts, maybe a Costco run, collect the trash and recycle totes from the street (hopefully they were dumped by the trash company, not the wind), put some meatballs and sauce in the crockpot, and play some more music tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,994  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct , 26 to start going to 38 but with a pretty stiff wind !

I agree with PopG, reading TSA will definitely put you to sleep Buppies ! šŸ™
PopG very nice repair on the mower, should last many more years !

Buppies, is it possible to get a little walking exercise in during the day ? Might help getting to sleep at night ! It usually works for me !

Work today so no more time now ! Hope all have a great day ! šŸ™

/ Good morning!!!! #185,995  
Good morning, the low temp is 15 and going to a high of 18Ā°F. Wind NW 18 mph. Periods of light snow.

I will go out at 9 and fire up the tractor, 15 minutes warm up and then plow the 6" of snow we got. That is actually 4" (yesterday) on top of the 2" we got the other day.

In answer to the question of people that like Super Tramp, I am 77 years old and do like 'tramp, but I like Pink Floyd better.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #185,997  
Morning all!
29 with bad wind gust! 2 inches of snow in the driveway that can stay there till the wind stops!
Wife and I are both coming down with sore throat and congestion! We went to a shoe store and the clerk was coughing all over the place! Gee! Thanks!
Good day for a nap as I couldn't sleep much last night!
Put the final finish on two projects Wednesday. Live edge Catalpa and Walnut bowls. Not sure what's next?
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy! I'm heading for the couch!
IMG_7623.jpg
IMG_7645.jpg
IMG_7648.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,999  
38deg, calling for snow tonight. Made a telehealth appointment for later, I hope they give me more antibiotics. I have been improving since I started taking what I have, but don't have much more. I have a history of getting pneumonia.
did get a little sleep last night, but body still aches.