Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,921  
13F clear might reach 30F cloudy afternoon snowstorm arriving around 8pm.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today... 8 hours at parts store,afterwards attach plow to pickup maybe little puttering.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,923  
good morning, 24 going to 47 cloudy condition today

Had a nice Valentine day yesterday. Wife was happy. Youngest D and BF showed up all dressed up in finest with flowers and Bear with bow to celebrate wife. Was a real treat and surprise

We did do a drive down to Harpers Ferry that wife loves to visit.

Not sure what to get into today

The small amount of work yesterday on the overflow has kept the overflow from pooling on the lower driveway. Having the excavator makes many things super easy

Thank you Plow and RNG for comments and many others.

Mostly, this is a new neighbor. Agree enforcement is where this is headed.

RNG, watched some of the Caredge videos. I see what you are taking about making the finance manager frustrated.

IMG_3249.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #185,925  
23 outside this AM, heading to lower 50's. Looks to be a nice day shaping up.

After the animals are taken care of, I need to make a road trip to my Dads. That's going to set me back mentally for a few days. Still working on estate paperwork and legal stuff too.

Hope all have a good day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,926  
18°
Up most of the night. Hot, then chills.
Put flannel shirt on and am in front of stove now.
When we came back from our HI trip. Both of us were sick for a week. Must have been from the climate change. Did not get sick going there.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,927  
Dennis, feel better.
folks travel with bad colds, you never know what someone nearby
is giving you unintentionally

Ron, your second avatar is fun. And Sassie will always be cute

moving slowly, not much reason to rush out into the cold

/ Good morning!!!! #185,928  
Good Morning.
17° and sunny, high in the upper thirty’s today.

Yesterday was another day on the mower deck. I got all the patches cut out and welded on. Welds are not pretty, but they’ll do the job. I was welding stainless to badly rusted mild steel, so the result was about what I expected. I also used an 80/20 argon/CO2 mix, when the proper gas would have included helium and less CO2.

You can see what I was dealing with, look at the metal in the front of the deck before and after the patch.

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

This morning, a friend is coming over to help assemble the mower, once that’s done, we have another project. He is a mechanical contractor, we are going to service the AC in a Jet. The mechanics that maintain the plane don’t have the equipment to reclaim and recharge the AC, so he will do it for them under their supervision, following the service manual procedures, keeping it all within the regulations, as the mechanics will return the airplane to service afterwards.

I guess I’ve got to get going and have my bowl of special K to get the day started.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,929  
Morning all, 17 going to 40 some clouds.
Day job took too much time yesterday.

Burpee is saying last frost for me is April 20 this year and tomatoes outside not until May 4th. They were spot on last year, since they are local kinda makes sense.

Feel better BEF.

Talked to my old coworker with long c19, he is still a mess, sad.

Another coworker put in her notice, she had enough.
I've been able to keep the "execs" away, but they keep hiring more and they keep setting projects back farther and farther. The project I was on has not moved forward in months, but the CIO gave glowing updates and numbers that we can't figure out where they came from.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #185,930  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 15 to start going to 36 ! Sunny now but clouds coming in later ! Should be a good day for a long walk later this morning !

Work wants me to come in tomorrow, I usually only do one day but they are getting behind so I told them I will help them out ! A few extra bucks can’t hurt ! 😉

Scott, glad to hear Zicam really works. Never tried it.
Good Morning Wngsprd, Zicam works best if you take it before you actually get sick, so at least for me anyway!

BEF, get well soon !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏