Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,711  
Good morning! Low was 19°, heading to 36°. Sunny, occasionally some clouds. We received a total of 7" of snow. All within 5 hours.

Not sure if it requires any plowing. Most of the snow already compacted down to 3-4". With the sun shining, may wait and see.... not going anywhere today.

Dennis, have a safe trip home. Long travel times makes one very tired. Any layovers in interesting spots?

Scott, unfortunately I didn't tell the wife.... but got ratted out by the GS..... so, yes, I am being scorned. Hopefully she'll get over it by today....
Pain is substantially subsiding, only a 'jab' if I move the wrong way.

RS, nice score on the appliances! I have always been surprised at how cabinets can "stick" to walls and each other. Hopefully you'll get it moved without too much difficulty.

Drew, glad the heater was a success! Surprisingly how much heat they can put out!

Rich, nice BSA! Like Thomas said, showroom condition! Are you keeping it?

Buppies, hope you get to feeling better. I usually buy Bays E- muffins. They are better IMHO. Cheaper too!

Need to retrieve more pellets from the shop. Probably should clean out the stove too. Otherwise I'll just conserve some energy, watch the snow melt, and watch the birds at the feeders.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,712  
Thomas have you ever tried Bays muffins?
they are very good, a sourdough taste. Definitely a step up...

got a nice pic from my old neighbor, showing his son driving the Cub Cadet I gave him when I left NC.
I had restored it totally and he is having so much fun, Dad has his JD tractor and he has his.
The next Christmas I gave him the cart, so he is now well equipped to help Dad.
for the buffs, large frame, 12hp Kohler of course. First hydrostatic out, hand control on left dash
floor ones work so much better...but this was before they came out. (I think, maybe IH had an early hydro with dash controls)
Lou?

funny, we were talking about temps on air cooled engines, I loved the oem fins on this hydro trans.
but then I'm a fins guy...
P1010909.JPG

Kohler KT19 RIP
P1020573.JPG

a lawn mower it's not, look at gauge of steel and iron

1707666038904.png

my fireman neighbor is meticulous about taking care of his place and his son loves to head out and pick up sticks.
chance to drive his tractor

that's what we all want, right?....

/ Good morning!!!! #185,713  
they are very good, a sourdough taste. Definitely a step up...

got a nice pic from my old neighbor, showing his son driving the Cub Cadet I gave him when I left NC.
I had restored it totally and he is having so much fun, Dad has his JD tractor and he has his.
The next Christmas I gave him the cart, so he is now well equipped to help Dad.
for the buffs, large frame, 12hp Kohler of course. First hydrostatic out, hand control on left dash
floor ones work so much better...but this was before they came out. (I think, maybe IH had an early hydro with dash controls)
Lou?

funny, we were talking about temps on air cooled engines, I loved the oem fins on this hydro trans.
but then I'm a fins guy...View attachment 851681
Kohler KT19 RIPView attachment 851682
a lawn mower it's not, look at gauge of steel and iron

View attachment 851680
my fireman neighbor is meticulous about taking care of his place and his son loves to head out and pick up sticks.
chance to drive his tractor

that's what we all want, right?....
The IH ag tractors always had the control up next to the dash that I am aware of. Some of the early lawn/garden tractors had the control on the dash or next to the rear fender, my old Ford had the hydro control next to the fender.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,714  
Good morning, the low is 41 and the high to 43°F. Wind S 14 gusting to 20 mph. Periods of rain or drizzle.

I have a tree top to move this morning. It fell right dead center between the house and the genny shed. What kind of luck is that?

I got the switch late yesterday afternoon. I have to put the tractor outside to raise the roof. There is not enough room in the shed for both step ladders, so I throw it outside to work on it. I want a new garage, but the garage I want is gonna cost me $100,000.oo just for the tin work (Quonset hut), that is NOT including the floating slab.
A pole barn isn't much cheaper.

Temperatures are going to go down steadily until next Tuesday where they will level off at 19°F.

I may get after the rear work light today, but don't hold your breath.

Have a safe day all
Good luck — the Kick was between the goalposts!

🤣😂

/ Good morning!!!! #185,717  
63°F and 0 rain.

Very nice 85th birthday celebration for my neighbor. An honor to be invited.

Pressure tank for the cottage water developed a leak so a late trip into HD for replacement. Hoping I have the necessary fittings on hand.

Safe travels, Dennis. Hawaii is so much more than Waikiki.

Guess I’ll be watching SB this afternoon.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #185,718  
Still need to get rid of the concrete, which I smashed into with my shin yesterday, snagging and ruining a good pair of jeans.
Look on the bright side. Now you have another official pair of work pants. Almost all of my work pants have at least one snag, torn, stained, ripped, frayed place on them.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,719  
Pressure tank for the cottage water developed a leak so a late trip into HD for replacement. Hoping I have the necessary fittings on hand.
Good luck on the pressure tank. That might interfere with the SB time.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,720  
Look on the bright side. Now you have another official pair of work pants. Almost all of my work pants have at least one snag, torn, stained, ripped, frayed place on them.
I just got a couple of old LL Bean chamois shirts back from a friend who sewed buttons back on. The shirts are frayed on the edges, a few rips, but
so comfortable you just go to them first. My wife used to yell at me to get rid of them, looked like a bum, etc.
but this way I can crawl around on the ground or on the garage floor and not worry about ruining the good stuff.
I hate to throw clothes out, still haven't thrown out a dozen suits downstairs. I only need a sports jacket usually, and a solid blue suit
for funerals. Lot of ties ought to be given away also. Sure don't wear them any more.