Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,641  
Coffee is brewing. 36° with with clear skies this morning. Heading to 42° with mostly sunny skies. Got out for a good walk in 60° temperatures. Getting better each day. May get back at doing chipper pile today. Last of my tax papers arrived yesterday. May get started on that project also.
0xIfH4v.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,642  
48 going to 65 but rain likely.

BEF, glad you're having a good time and making the most of your trip. Great pix.

Ron, good to hear you're out for long walks in good weather. That's a well-made feeder.

Buppies, when I watch Perry Mason, I'm reminded of you...I forgot Toppop was a big fan, too.

Made a Costco run for my wife...got there as they opened...definitely a Super Bowl shopping spree going on, but a friendly crowd, and the self-checkout line moved with amazing speed. She was with her mom. Then split some more firewood, filled up a pallet, swapped it for an empty one, and brought dried firewood up onto the porch. I'm not letting these days in the 60s fool me into an early spring. I feel more snow coming.

Son/Dil/and granddaughter came in last night from NC, and son and DIL from NY got here about 4am...They like to leave well after rush hour. Other son and DIL coming over at lunch time as well as BIL and family...finally having family Christmas after 2 false starts due to illnesses. We had to replace some of the stocking items because they passed their expiration date. 😁

/ Good morning!!!! #185,644  
Son/Dil/and granddaughter came in last night from NC, and son and DIL from NY got here about 4am...They like to leave well after rush hour. Other son and DIL coming over at lunch time as well as BIL and family...finally having family Christmas after 2 false starts due to illnesses. We had to replace some of the stocking items because they passed their expiration date. 😁
Glad it finally came together. :)

Sure like to trade some snow for flowers...been long winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,646  
29F cloudy might reach 50F good chance couple passing showers.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...4 hours at part store,afternoon :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,647  
Sure like to trade some snow for flowers...been long winter.
25F and clear, headed to 40F in Beautiful Northern Nevada.

Will be off to CA today as soon as it gets light. Hope the storm damage is minimal.

Thomas we are in the opposite situation. Need more snow. I learned last night the Sierra snowpack is 2/3 of normal for this time of year. Next major storm is due in about a week, so maybe we will keep slowly catching up.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,648  
Drew, not sure what it says above the door. Maybe Helo can help.
Here is a little info about the buildings:

House of the Blackheads was built in 1334 and designed for meetings and banquets for young, unmarried merchants. Organizing various events and celebrations, they brought to life the city center. Still today, House of Blackheads offers a wide range of concerts, celebratory dinners, conferences, and other cultural events. But the Statue of Roland in the front of the guild symbolizes the Medieval Hanseatic cities.

Yeah, without Helo you will not get this :)))

It says that house was destroyed 1941, and then city have made it from scratch 1999

1941:
undefined
n_001_R0615-15_26_png_600x375_watermark-zl_watermark-r20xb20_q85.jpg

Now it looks like this:
mn.jpg

mhh.jpg

Fun thing is - actually today anyone can rent this. If you want to hold TBN meeting there - welcome 😁
Not sure how big $ you have to spend for night. For sure it's not cheap

Street view:

/ Good morning!!!! #185,649  
Good morning, the low is 41 and the high to 43°F. Wind S 14 gusting to 20 mph. Periods of rain or drizzle.

I have a tree top to move this morning. It fell right dead center between the house and the genny shed. What kind of luck is that?

I got the switch late yesterday afternoon. I have to put the tractor outside to raise the roof. There is not enough room in the shed for both step ladders, so I throw it outside to work on it. I want a new garage, but the garage I want is gonna cost me $100,000.oo just for the tin work (Quonset hut), that is NOT including the floating slab.
A pole barn isn't much cheaper.

Temperatures are going to go down steadily until next Tuesday where they will level off at 19°F.

I may get after the rear work light today, but don't hold your breath.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #185,650  
Other than that - not so much is going on
T still solid freezing. At least not snowing anymore.

Electricians have made good progress. Now programmer has to do a lot of things.
At showroom and workshop (myself) have installed T regulators. T regulating is tricky with underfloor - thick concrete has big thermal inertia. Will see how it works.

Made shop run, charged both cars at SuC (for free). Took it as compensation for broken heater :)
Seems that those heaters are on short supply here, lot of them are broken since recent coldwave.
Friend of mine is in Spain, have asked him to check, maybe he can find one there and bring it to me

have decided for "rancho run" tomorrow

That's about it. take care !