Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,102  
Called Messicks, they want $51 for the battery. Decided to just run into the local Kubota guy, where I bought the mower. $66 for it. I asked why so high? He said they aren't $40 anymore. I said Messicks only wants $51 and a I got a snotty answer back. I should have asked for my core back and walked out, but I bought it.
Filled up the subaru, had to sit thru a bunch of work traffic. I sure am glad I'm retired, except for the lack of funds.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,103  
52F cloudy temp reach 61F. windy.

Busy day at work...whew,coming up the driveway this evening young 6 pointer trying to charm 2 Does...hmmm.
Plans for the evening won't be much.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,104  
Nice day today 82 for high lots of fires about Tuggle Gap fire 500 acres plus 10 percent comtained we were thru there last Sunday evening. Some bleeding present today some pain too but not enough for pain pills

/ Good morning!!!! #180,106  
49F and cloudy @ 19:00, heading down to around 37F for the low overnight. High today hit 59.5F ... high yesterday was 63.1F ... (y)

Started yesterday to try and finish up the mowing the rest of the front and grinding up the leaves for several hours. Was way too windy and I was spinning my wheels, so I gave up and went back to planting strawberry plants. Got 11 more done.

Had a short, heavy downpour move through late last night.

Got another 11 done this afternoon for a total of 22 in the 5th row, now need to melt more holes before I can do any more:

IMG_3030 copy.jpg

Really though, I think I only have a a couple of the All Star plants left, plus maybe a dozen or so King Kong's - once the runners root.

Still calling for high's in the 60's at the tail end off the Ten Day ... Strawberry seem to continue to grow ... (y) (probably the weed block fabric keeping the soil warm)

Woman ran out to vote, did some grocery shopping while She was out. Brought me back a butter pecan treat from Dunkin (... iced ... :oops:)

Neighbor came by walking her dogs, sent her home with 4 heads of cabbage (2 green, 2 red)

I ran down and voted after I finished up the Little Caesar's pizza after I came inside which Woman had warmed up.

Think Woman just stuck a pork loin roast in the oven for dinner (apparently one dinner wasn't enough ... :LOL:)

Probably watch the election returns and do some further work on softener valve.

Hope everyone is having a decent Tuesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #180,107  
Today turned out to be a pretty good day even though I had to make several calls and be flexible to drive out of town, before I got back on schedule for out patient Physical Therapy here and in Liberty Hill. Turns out maternity leave left our town short on Physical Therapist.
I Did 118˚ on the last at home flex test (most people do 90˚). That's like getting discharged with honors.
When I went to the neighborhood fitness center I was able to bo a complete revolution of the pedals quickly after just a few back and forth. And started my first cardio training.
And I was able to attend sign language class without much pain.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,108  
Guten Morgen,
PC, 75 to start going to 87 !

Heute, Ich bin zweiundseibzig jahre alt !
Frohlich Geburtstag zu mir ! 🎂🍺

Today I am 72 years old !
Happy Birthday to me ! 😁

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏
Hap hap happy birthday!

To Mrs. Mostly too! Congrats on the mileage achievement. That takes dedication and a lot of hard into the wind pedaling.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,109  
Good evening all. 61ºF for the start, partly cloudy, light breeze. light wind with brisk gusts, partly cloudy sky, and high temp was 84ºF. Tomorrow last 80sºF day then high in 60sºF and rain chances on Thursday. Putter to start, then bike ride, then lunch, then go vote, then nap.
Bill glad drain fixed, sorry about bank being off-line. Sorry you could not get local to to do work.
David thanks.
Bill hope you got more sleep.
Ron glad clean up of burn barrel and hair. Hope leaf control and Menards trip were successful. Nice woodpecker.
Drew glad you slept well. Hope trip goes well and lots of fun.
RNG sorry air compressor did not fit trailer. Glad good trip south, hope you can ID failed tire. Hope you got trailer in RV parking spot.
Kilroy sorry about the emergency repair. Hope Halloween was put away. Hope chiro visit and shed work went well. hope you enjoyed dinner.
Thomas thanks, hope day at parts store went well.
Scott(vt) Happy Birthday.
Billy thanks for wife b-day wishes and for the congrats. 2 day hike sounds like fun. Nice pics, like the color.
Buppies sorry about infection, sorry surgery so rough. prayers sent.
Don sorry about the time between Home PT and office PT.
Mike sorry beaver back, they are hard on the trees here too. Sorry about new neighbor, Hope range checks out.
Frits glad you got some extra wife time. Sorry to hear about your back, prayers sent.
Drew glad voting went well. safe trip
Frits guess he would rather shoot someone :(
Dennis sorry about no sleep.
Mike you weren't kidding about the noise.
Buppies hope good new from kidney doc.
Ken hope day job going well.
Paul sorry about airplane not ready when you got to airport. Glad you could recover to be able to leave on time. Glad return trip improved enroute. Sorry about no room in the bed.
Ted hope you get some rain or snow. Good luck with ceiling fan. Hope knee is cooperating some.
James those are breathtaking.
Phil hope you are ready for the snow.
David good to hear mowing going well. Hope HH as good as the mowing
Helogabals sorry no sale. Sorry about the implants, hope the install goes well. Yes 120 lbs dogs should be listened to.
Fuddy what language was that?
Drew good to hear good trip, hope nap was good as well.
Dennis glad day was good overall, sorry about the battery. Sorry about what is going on with the family land, that would be a kick to me as well.
Billy 80's here to for 1 more day.
Dennis sorry about battery price.
Thomas glad you survived the day. Wonder how charming buck was.
Buppies hope the get fire contained. Good to hear pain manageable sorry about bleeding.
RS sorry wind not cooperating for leaf work, good to hear strawberry work getting caught up. Hope valve work went well.
Don sorry about local shortage of therapist. Congrats on 118º bend. Good to hear you can do complete revolution on cycle already.
Klyle Mrs says thanks for b-day wishes, thanks for the congrats.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /sleeping, /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,110  
Good Evening Everyone

I just wanted to check in again. I'm doing fine. The 4 way meeting that was scheduled with the Lawyers for tomorrow morning (Nov 8) had to be cancelled / postponed because my estranged wife is still not feeling well after 11 weeks - the waiting game continues. Now they need to find another date that fits their schedules, and they see if it works with us ... this could drag on for awhile yet. Anyways, I'm still working on the receipts and spreadsheets ... I gave my lawyer a proposed resolution, and then I can eventually go to the bank to see if it can work out financially. Still praying that I can keep the house and remain here, for the near future. I've been in contact with the 3 kids regularly. I just need a re-start at this point, the waiting is wearing me out. I will update again when I can,

I'm also still hoping to buy an SUV with all wheel drive in the next month or two. I need a reliable used vehicle so that I can visit the kids ... all are 6 - 10 hrs away.

I hope that you are all doing well.