Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,991  
65°F and .14 inches rain.

Another productive day yesterday and the grilled steak gathering enjoyable.

Taxes should get finished and filed today. Should be getting a return, not writing a check

Zoom Happy Hour this afternoon

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
Me too. 5 digits left of the decimal place.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,992  
48F overcast rain arriving 7ish early morning changing to snow.

Work day was burr :oops: Mrs. text ask get couple things before coming home,more like 3 dozen things making 4 stops. 🙄
Had good chat with neighbor up the road and she tells it like it is...hoot 79 years young,seems new neighbor down the road trying to get locals to sign petition have street lights install for security also crime watch,good neighbor told her never had crime...which we haven't in 45 years...problem until your son B.E. 5 homes and stole car,we on side mountain and don't want city life,also told her wildlife welcome and your ideas aren't...this should most interesting.

Plans for the evening...grill some pork chops and taters carrots be fore the rain arriving than feet up.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,993  
never got to finish this post this morning… oops…

Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

Puppy is obviously a major part of our day, suffice to say.

(this is as far as I got)

rather than bore everyone with a WOT,
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

5573F442-CAFA-4A07-B935-7AAD54D7C554.jpeg

Decompressing from work, getting ready for chiropractor appointment. Shoveled all the compost the birds had kicked out into the driveway - close to a third of a yard or so! I need to add more large rocks to the border to keep stuff in the bed.

I hope everyone’s day is going well!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,994  
Many writing how lawn etc. greening and some are mowing,but well above mason Dixie line mud season started snow banks are still high.
It's shaping up for bad potholes frost heaves this spring 🙄 roads crews will be busy for sure.

Attachments

• Cones.jpg
    Cones.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 52
   / Good morning!!!! #166,995  
I see some have been posting about the members who got together here in Texas in the past. Those were some great times with some of the best people in the world. I hope Wroughtn Harv is doing well; last I heard he was dealing with Alzheimer's just as I am now doing. Incidentally, I have an appointment with a new doctor day after tomorrow. He's supposed to be the greatest for dealing with Alzheimer's, and of course I have no idea what he can do that hasn't already been done, but it should be interesting to see.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,997  
Just today. She has un-treatable cancer. She is laying calmly in the sun.
When it was close for our Sandy, all the diet restrictions went out the window. Make her as happy as possible. We went through a lot of bologna and bacon…

/ Good morning!!!! #167,000  
Good (Tuesday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.5C and it's presently 16.1C, overcast with some gusty wind. Raining, which started last evening. There was 14.7mm in the gauge at 0900.

Well, the tanks are full. :)

Very sorry to hear about Whipper, Don.

That's about it, take care all.