Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,531  
TBN access has been terrible the last couple of days. It let me type a post and then it wouldn't post it up.

Anyway, here is an interesting fight.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,532  
IMG_7710.JPG

Birthday girl getting her morning workout in.

Can post from the app again!

/ Good morning!!!! #163,534  
The Rocket Labs launch got to T-10 minutes and they cancelled it due to upper level winds...they said everything else was perfect. Trying again tomorrow.
I wouldn't bet on tomorrow. Forecast is for level 1 storm threat with high winds, 25-30 mph with gusts to 45.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,535  
The Rocket Labs launch got to T-10 minutes and they cancelled it due to upper level winds...they said everything else was perfect. Trying again tomorrow.

I forgot, would have missed it. Calling for snow tomorrow morning now. They pretreated roads today.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,536  
Was 66°F this morning, no rain. Now 75°F

Something amiss, couldn’t get on either TBN app or web.

Did a practice park yesterday
IMG_0751.JPG

Speaking of our kids : unplanned, but I bought our son a Subaru Crosstek yesterday.

Got the 1st PV racking built this morning
IMG_0753.JPG

Have a Dr video conference in half an hour. First time.

Visiting a friend for a social beer this afternoon we haven’t seen since pandemic.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #163,539  
what system do you use? BTW, I have internet to my barn over the power line to it.
I am presently using a pair of these for my point to point signal to shop from house.
It is about 450ft from my house to the shop with a bunch of small trees in the way. I went with the 2.4Ghz as it punches thru the clutter better than the 5.0Ghz version.
My shop and my house are on two different transformers so I don't think internet over a power line would work.

/ Good morning!!!! #163,540  
Interesting that whatever TBN did, images no longer appear in the Tapatalk app, but if I go to the TBN website on my phone, I can see them.