Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,081  
mid thirties right now and raining. We had an inch or two of snow last night but it will be going away with the warmth and rain. Winds are picking up so we should be ready to pull out the generator maybe lose power this morning. Roy hope things are getting put together for you and your wife. Just know moving must be difficult at best. Keep that cable ready I am sure you will need it in the coming months.

Wayne

/ Good morning!!!! #7,082  
Good morning all. A blustery 32˚ with snow flurries. Possible 2-4" of snow today. Might get to use my new atv to plow the drive. Oh, just in case the Mayans are correct, it has been nice talking to you folks!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,083  
we will not have to worry about a white Christmas,we got 10-12 in central Wisconsin,southern Wisconsin around Madison got 15-20 inches.the wind really blew last night.its 20 degrees now with a high of 28 today.i am sure i will be doing a little clean-up with in the driveway today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,084  
At the end of the day one knee was swollen and holes had wore through my glove and fingers bleeding. A couple bandaids and Advil and I'm anxiously awaiting sunrise to battle it again. I'm still on schedule to wrap this project up before next year.

There will be many cuts today as the driveway flares and connects to the circle.

You know, Don. Since you are all beat up and have bricks to spare, it would look awesome if you paved the section shown below too. It's all straight, so you could do that one in your sleep or save it for Ron when he stops by.:laughing:

I'll keep my eyes open for letter-bombs in my mailbox. . . ;)

Awesome.jpg

Oh yes, it's a bone dry 20 F here this morning at 7:30 AM, and already up to 28 F at 9:00 AM. Supposed to make it to the low 60s today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,085  
You know, Don. Since you are all beat up and have bricks to spare, it would look awesome if you paved the section shown below too.
View attachment 293793

Jim, I just cut the last brick in the prepped section.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Yea, still have a good count on the fingers!
Tamp. Sand. Tamp. Mist. and then off to the last two small connecting sections - next week....

edit. I just saw what you added in the back upper left. Unfortunately that section will require another 1200 pavers and I only have 200 left. Both my U.S. and Mexico suppliers no longer make CLAY pavers....but if I can locate some others...maybe.....

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #7,086  
67 and Sunny yeaaaaaaa

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,087  
61 at 3 am when the wind knocked out the power, by noon it was 38 and ice pellets were falling.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,088  
33 here and I'm certain it will touch freezing soon. I almost had a head on collision with a deer on a trail yesterday at sunrise, it went dashing past me at about 15-20' away through the holly trees. It saw me first and all I saw was another deer rump...

We decided to go out to Mexican for dinner last night in honor of the Mayan false End of the World.

Hope all are well.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,089  
Don,

Pavers look awesome. Maybe you should start a business???

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,090  
Need hot coffee to start the day. 27 degrees with cloudy skies and a brisk wind. Heading to 33 with some sun. Not going to do much today. We had a brownout yesterday. Got home with wife telling me she unplugged alarm system. Computer was making buzzing sounds also. Turns out voltage being supplies to the house was 95 volts on each leg. Got out my trusty iPhone and used the electric company APP to report problem. 1 hour later there was a knock on front door. Repairman stopped by house to let me know that a crew was working on solving power problem. Good to know that the APP works. Had to run motorhome on generator for a few hours. It has a monitor that will shut off power if voltage is below 108 volts. Not much good if generator is not set on Auto Start. All worked out good though. Lost one UPS and a couple of timers for lights. Need to replace them today. Oh yeah, Got to plow some snow. Wind blew a couple of 1' drifts at back door.
Good Morning All.