Goats do the darnedest things.

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #1  

smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 4.27.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-04-08 at 4.27.35 PM.png

Here's the story -- Dramatic Goat Rescue Operation For A Pair Stuck On A Beam Under A Bridge : Goats and Soda : NPR.

Steve

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #2  
Wow,,,

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #3  
LOL, goats, back when I smoked one of those darn trash collectors (goats) actually picked my pack of cigs (when I used them) from my back pocket and ate them.
I suffered severe withdrawal symptoms until I could find a local corner store.

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #4  
:eek: Just when you thought you saw about everything.

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #5  
And the farmer was glad to have them back because they were due to go to the butcher this week...

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #6  
Great story! Thanks for posting it. (There's NO WAY that you would catch me in that crane though. :eek: )

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #7  
Goats do nothing to compare to humans. Those goats would have retreated back to stable ground on their own terms. I've saw Mountain Sheep in Colorado on much more precarious ledges.

So, you can just hear the "goat conversation". "Hey, look here, what are these stupid humans doing"? "I don't know, let's just stand here and see what happens".

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #8  
LOL, goats, back when I smoked one of those darn trash collectors (goats) actually picked my pack of cigs (when I used them) from my back pocket and ate them.
I suffered severe withdrawal symptoms until I could find a local corner store.

I can relate. Sharn Jean and I went to visit a friend of mine, that I used to work with...he lived on a small farm, and had a big billy goat. I pulled out a cig and he (the goat) grabbed it and ate before I knew what happened. I thought it was fun, and fed him a couple more...he would have eaten the whole pack! I told my friend about it (he was in the house at the time), and he said "That's nothing...you ought to see him drink beer!".

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #9  
The last time my family raised tobacco I was about seven or eight years old. We had a HUGE male goat. He was big enough my dad could ride on him. Dad got all the tobacco hung in the barn (a log structure dated to before the Civil War). When he went to check on it a few days later the goat was standing on his hind legs eating the tips off. He ate the bottom 6-12" off all those green tobacco leaves. A few days later he turned mean as could be. Butting all the cows and chasing any of us that went into the pasture. Guess he was having nicotine withdrawal.

RSKY

/ Goats do the darnedest things. #10  
Google "goats on a dam",crazy axx goats.