Garden Tractors

/ Garden Tractors #41  
Does anyone make the Garden Tractors anymore. The ones you can add attachments . The ones smaller than a subcompact but bigger than lawn tractors.
I've had a Kubota BX2200 for 15 years and they still make that series. Have Land Pride tiller on three point hitch. You can get a small loader on it if you want as well. Mows, tills, diesel.

/ Garden Tractors #42  
Does anyone make the Garden Tractors anymore. The ones you can add attachments . The ones smaller than a subcompact but bigger than lawn tractors.
not sure unless you go used, I have a international 234, it is 6 forward & 2 reverse, 18HP 3 cyl diesel, 3 point, rear pto 2 speed, and a 72" woods belly mower,tractor weighs 1250 lbs, you can get these pretty cheap at auctions or private sales, I have no problems with mine,they also come in hydrostat & 4 whl drive

/ Garden Tractors #43  
Don't know why you're looking for "garden tractors", the sub compact tractor can be smaller than the larger "riding lawnmowers". I got my Cub Cadet Yanmar 2400 because it would fit in the bed of my pickup. It has been a work horse and I wouldn't do without it. All the major brands have similar sized sub compact tractors.

/ Garden Tractors #44  
Don't know why you're looking for "garden tractors", the sub compact tractor can be smaller than the larger "riding lawnmowers". I got my Cub Cadet Yanmar 2400 because it would fit in the bed of my pickup. It has been a work horse and I wouldn't do without it. All the major brands have similar sized sub compact tractors.
Well those old case 400 and 600 series loader tractors were more compact than a scut. I do wish somebody was still building them that small, just a small 4wd loader with hst, w/o a pto, and a way to mount a weight box in the back (cat-0 3ph maybe). Price tag of around $10k, I could see it selling. I'd want one.

/ Garden Tractors #45  
Hard to find a true garden tractor. The JD X7xx series fits the needs but pricey.
The Cubs and Husqvarna's are light weight.

/ Garden Tractors #46  
OR just buy a used Wheel Horse 8 speed,

IMG-1405-S.jpg

you can easily make them into anything you would want in a garden tractor, and they were built to last!

SR
I agree, have 2 Wheelhorse's currently using and always reliable.. Snow blade, Roto tiller, mowing deck, and many other attachments were available if you can find them. Built like a tank, never wear out and parts are still available.....

/ Garden Tractors #48  
Did you look at Ingersoll, formerly Case?

/ Garden Tractors #50  
I have owned 3 hearty garden tractors :
JD 400
Simplicity 9020 Power Max
Case 440

They were part of America , same as my 32 Ford and my old Harleys , a thing of the past .

They were all built by an American , going to work to earn a wage to raise a family .

They were proud of the quality products they produced .

Sorry but those days are memories .
OT- DRD- My 3 window

Attachments

• 32 Sukalac.jpg
    32 Sukalac.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 52