Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock?

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #21  
Sorry was referring to the royking youtube clip. it shows the kubota hydraulic ssqa in action.

Those pins are just indicators for the operator to see when the SSQA is locked or unlocked.

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #23  
Those indicators are actually a pretty good idea. I've been known to forget to hit the latch button. Then the grapple falls off.

I made this quick attach for the B21 a few years ago. Hydraulic cylinders directly actuate the pins. It works fine but I wish I had thought of the indicators. Would have been easy to incorporate at the time but not easy at all to retrofit.

Attachments

• hydraulicquickattach.jpg
    hydraulicquickattach.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 200
   / Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #24  
Those indicators are actually a pretty good idea. I've been known to forget to hit the latch button. Then the grapple falls off.

I made this quick attach for the B21 a few years ago. Hydraulic cylinders directly actuate the pins. It works fine but I wish I had thought of the indicators. Would have been easy to incorporate at the time but not easy at all to retrofit.

That's a pretty cool project. Great work! Very compact and light weight to not compromise lifting capacity too much. Everything stays out of the way and protected. Very nice!

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #25  
Thanks for the note. I had to build it from scratch and decided it was just as easy to go hydraulic as to figure out the rotating handles, over center springs, etc.

Looking forward to seeing Fallon's setup. It seems to me a floating cylinder between the two handles should be a great add on to any ssqa especially when the hydraulics are already on the loader.

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #26  
Kubota LA85 Parts Diagrams is the Messicks parts diagram for the alien Kubota setup. Probably need to login to see the diagram. $800ish for just the OEM cylinder.

Kubota LA85 Parts Diagrams has some of the extra guards & stuff protect things.

There are a couple other pages with switches & valves to run things.

Personally I'm going with the OEM 3rd function already on there & a manual diverter out by the bucket. Leave the diverter on the QH so you can hitch & unhitch. If you need to use hydraulics (angled plow, grapple, etc.) You can move the diverter after you latch the QH when you go up there to plug in hoses. Unplug hoses then revert the diverter from 3rd function back to QH. I don't think it will result in any extra excursions from the cab to hitch or unhitch compared to a dedicated set of plumbing & valves.

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #27  
Kubota LA85 Parts Diagrams is the Messicks parts diagram for the alien Kubota setup. Probably need to login to see the diagram. $800ish for just the OEM cylinder.

Kubota LA85 Parts Diagrams has some of the extra guards & stuff protect things.

There are a couple other pages with switches & valves to run things.

Personally I'm going with the OEM 3rd function already on there & a manual diverter out by the bucket. Leave the diverter on the QH so you can hitch & unhitch. If you need to use hydraulics (angled plow, grapple, etc.) You can move the diverter after you latch the QH when you go up there to plug in hoses. Unplug hoses then revert the diverter from 3rd function back to QH. I don't think it will result in any extra excursions from the cab to hitch or unhitch compared to a dedicated set of plumbing & valves.
Have to look at the top of the page for the right section, my previous links don't quite get you there.

C06100 QUICK HITCH COUPLER KIT 1 [OPTION] ## [L2272][L2270] (FOR LA805 & LA1055)

C06200 QUICK HITCH COUPLER KIT 2 [OPTION] ## [L2272][L2270] (FOR LA805 & LA1055)

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #28  
May be a little late on this but I just finished a hydraulic ssqa off my 3rd function on a B2601, here's a couple pics, video won't load sorry

Attachments

• 20230123_210052.jpg
    20230123_210052.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 101
  • 20230123_205942.jpg
    20230123_205942.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
  • 20230123_205934.jpg
    20230123_205934.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 92
  • 20230123_141758.jpg
    20230123_141758.jpg