Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock?

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #11  
Kubota has a hyd latch system uses a single cyl between the two handles and electric solenoid out on FEL for 3rd valve diverter flow. Fit rite hyd said he could make and sell them but never did. Awhile back I found the pics on Messicks site

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #12  
Kubota has a hyd latch system uses a single cyl between the two handles and electric solenoid out on FEL for 3rd valve diverter flow. Fit rite hyd said he could make and sell them but never did. Awhile back I found the pics on Messicks site
That's basically the same system I built previously with a linear actuator & sm going to copy with a hydraulic cylinder in the future. I think I posted a link earlier. The cylinder alone from Kubota is $800. They use dedicated valves where I'm going to use a manual diverter & an existing 3rd function.

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #14  
Power Bob-tach:

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #16  
Quickie has a version of that: See page 15 or so

View attachment 658685

But that's the Euro style. Which is safer, stronger and less sloppier than some SSQA attachments I've seen.

On the Euro style, you have two types. On with the lever on the side of the loader, that will auto lock once the attachment falls into place. And the style with the lever on the center, that actuates both pins.

This later style is easier to just add a electric actuator as it doesn't requires much force at all. When I built my loader, I uses this style and I've ever since playing with the idea of adding an actuator to it.

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #18  
The Kubota youtube clip shows flat pins rising up through the top brackets of the attachment? If so that would seem to make the system incompatible with approx 99% of all ssqa attachments.

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #19  
The Kubota youtube clip shows flat pins rising up through the top brackets of the attachment? If so that would seem to make the system incompatible with approx 99% of all ssqa attachments.
My videos? The only thing I added was the horizontal actuator & the brackets to mount it to the stock SSQA levers. Nothing to interfere vertically at all. The stock levers are behind the SSQA attachment interface.

/ Front Loader Quick Attach Automatic lock? #20  
Sorry was referring to the royking youtube clip. it shows the kubota hydraulic ssqa in action.