Front end loader

/ Front end loader #1  

Brady D

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1910, Case farmall 95, John Deere 317g
Does anyone have experience with a Ford 770 loader on a 1910 I would like to get one but I’m not sure if it’s worth it

/ Front end loader #2  
My first tractor was a brand new 1982 Ford 1700 4WD. It came with with the FEL. I would not need a tractor if it did not have the FEL frame.

The point being - if you need the FEL for projects - you need it. Otherwise - it could be a waste of your money. Only you can decide ..................

/ Front end loader
It would be useful I was wondering more if it was strong enough to pick up fairly decent objects

/ Front end loader #4  
Your tractor looks to be a 2 WD you might need power steering if you do not have it.

/ Front end loader #6  
Based on the loader specs TractorData.com Ford 1910 tractor attachments information

With sufficient ballast it would probably be able to lift and carry 800-900 pounds of stuff close to the ground.
Loaders get progressively weaker the higher you lift. Maybe 500 pounds to its maximum height. And somewhere inbetween that at a height to load/unload a pickup or trailer. Sufficient ballast out back of course.

So whether you consider that strong enough to pick up "decent" objects only you can answer.

You might want to try asking in the ford section. Im sure there are several owners with a 770 loader that might offer more real world insight