Flightradar24 Interesting Finds

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds
I have a cottage just north of Traverse City, Michigan. It is amazing how many planes from Europe drop down over the Traverse City area as well as a number of routes from the east coast going west over Traverse City. Can make for a lot of entrails at times. We are also on the route of the Coast Guard helicopters and the military planes heading over to Fort Grayling.
That would be disturbing! 🤣

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #172  
It’s actually pretty cool, the personnel on the Coast Guard helicopters always take time to wave to you if we’re out on the water or the beach. Also, nothing like an A-10 or two coming in low over the tree tops. I know they’re supposed to stay above 500 feet or so, but man it seems like sometimes you can count the rivets. Ha ha.

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds
It’s actually pretty cool, the personnel on the Coast Guard helicopters always take time to wave to you if we’re out on the water or the beach. Also, nothing like an A-10 or two coming in low over the tree tops. I know they’re supposed to stay above 500 feet or so, but man it seems like sometimes you can count the rivets. Ha ha.
I think you missed my sarcasm...

I think you meant to say CONTRAILS (water vapor trails), but your auto type or something put in ENTRAILS (animal guts).

It would be disturbing to see lots of entrails in the sky. 🤣

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #175  
I think you missed my sarcasm...

I think you meant to say CONTRAILS (water vapor trails), but your auto type or something put in ENTRAILS (animal guts).

It would be disturbing to see lots of entrails in the sky. 🤣
Now that's funny! I need to stop using spell check or put my glasses on before I hit send!

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #178  
Entrails in the sky:

Bruce