Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,281  
Interesting. I'm now precisely at week 7 of the estimated 4+ week wait for a 55" Wicked Grapple. (ordered on March 22)

Already have the WR Long 3rd function kit installed on my JD 2038R. Expecting shipment of the grapple any day now. Have a bunch of grapple projects waiting!

EA has certainly been busy lately. Evidently just a tad overloaded . . . :rolleyes:

:confused3:

bout to drive me to :drink:

I hear ya. April 13th here. My estimate on my order was 6 weeks. So should be like 2 more but thats why I asked if they were on schedule or what.

I can't say if Im going to be over estimate like you are or not right now. Wondering that myself. Just missed a big chance to use it with a trio of Bradford Pear trees coming out and one large maple was why I got to thinking about it yesterday when I got the removal quote. I could have saved some money moving the brush myself but when I looked at my order date and did the math it appeared too far out. I just went ahead and paid them to chip them all. Couldn't deal with the mess for two ... or, as we know could be, even MORE... weeks.

And as you, I too already have my W R Long installed and waiting. Proper quick connects confirmed and ordered. It should plug and play.

Patiently waiting. Hope yours gets theres soon! Let us know.

/ Everything Attachments #1,282  
Well, I just placed an order with them for a tooth bar earlier today. I hope it doesn't take that long to receive that. :confused:

/ Everything Attachments #1,283  
I hear ya. April 13th here. My estimate on my order was 6 weeks. So should be like 2 more but thats why I asked if they were on schedule or what.

I can't say if Im going to be over estimate like you are or not right now. Wondering that myself. Just missed a big chance to use it with a trio of Bradford Pear trees coming out and one large maple was why I got to thinking about it yesterday when I got the removal quote. I could have saved some money moving the brush myself but when I looked at my order date and did the math it appeared too far out. I just went ahead and paid them to chip them all. Couldn't deal with the mess for two ... or, as we know could be, even MORE... weeks.

And as you, I too already have my W R Long installed and waiting. Proper quick connects confirmed and ordered. It should plug and play.

You will be very happy with your WR Long third function. I’m on my third one now and installed on both tractors, 55 HP and 96 HP. I had same on previous 46 hp tractor.

When you get your grapple, you might have to reverse connectors on the grapple. I’ve found that having lid open, when depressing top side of toggle switch and close when depressing bottom side of toggle switch, becomes muscle memory very quickly.

Good luck.

/ Everything Attachments #1,284  

You think you are sad? I just got my Wicked 60 ordered the end of April. Didn't realize their popularity would skyrocket so. Guess that's what happens with great products and personal service.

/ Everything Attachments #1,285  
Yea, guys. This is the most incredible run we've ever had. Currently, there are over 100 people waiting for just the Wicked 55.

cphillip, on average, we've been around a week further behind than estimated, so, for the past week or so, we've been saying 7+ weeks with more emphasis on the possible +.
Yours was earlier, so hopefully it will not be that bad.

ralphtt, It looks like yours is the second oldest, so I'll TRY to get it out today or Monday. Thanks for the patience.

Olddoak, toothbars usually go out in a couple of weeks, so you can rest easy!

THANK YOU so much for the business and support, guys. It's a wild ride at EA right now and we'll do everything possible to deliver the goods without TOO much delay!
Travis

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #1,286  
Thanks for the update Travis!

Ill go ahead and plan on it being another 3 weeks then (7 weeks total). Im watching the live cam for it! I gotta say its about time for the guys to make some overtime though. Place is far to dark and quite on weekends and nights! LOL ;)

/ Everything Attachments #1,287  
Thanks for the update Travis!

Ill go ahead and plan on it being another 3 weeks then (7 weeks total). Im watching the live cam for it! I gotta say its about time for the guys to make some overtime though. Place is far to dark and quite on weekends and nights! LOL ;)

Such is life...either Feast or Famine. Glad to see a small company doing so well.

/ Everything Attachments #1,288  
ralphtt, guess what time it is... :cool2: :drink:

Just over 200 Pound Wicked 55 for your John Deere 2038R!!
Travis

20180511_104844s.jpg

20180511_104758s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,290  
Looks good from here, Travis. FedEx terminal is about five miles from my home. Looking forward to picking this one up! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.