Equipment blooper thread

/ Equipment blooper thread #31  
I'm curious too. The poster said he pulled it upright. Couldn't you have used the backhoe to level the tractor?

Nope. That would require an engine running in the tractor.

/ Equipment blooper thread #32  
Would you believe this was my niece's mobile home until I was driving by with my mini-excavator with the stick extended and accidentally swiveled the body? Well, it's partially true. The exaggeration was about it being an accident. Completely intentional.

Attachments

• image-455532146.jpg
    image-455532146.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 495
   / Equipment blooper thread #33  
Would you believe this was my niece's mobile home until I was driving by with my mini-excavator with the stick extended and accidentally swiveled the body? Well, it's partially true. The exaggeration was about it being an accident. Completely intentional.

The burning restrictions just came off this week.

Time to have a fire.

/ Equipment blooper thread #34  
This is a situation where a "skyhook" comes in handy.:)

/ Equipment blooper thread
Always fun to kill a camper or motorhome With a backhoe:laughing:

/ Equipment blooper thread #36  
The burning restrictions just came off this week.

Time to have a fire.
!
And I am a state fire warden too so I can write myself a permit! Actually its all gone now, some dumpster, some burned, some to the scrap dealer.

/ Equipment blooper thread #38  
This happened to the company next to us- seemed truck driver left truck in neutral idling and did not chock the wheels

SAM_1165.JPG

SAM_1162.JPG

SAM_1158.JPG

/ Equipment blooper thread #39  
!
And I am a state fire warden too so I can write myself a permit! Actually its all gone now, some dumpster, some burned, some to the scrap dealer.

Can you write them in Hubbard County? I got my $5.00. :thumbsup: