3-Point Hitch Draw bar swing

/ Draw bar swing #31  
That looks exactly like what I have. It is much better now. Now i need to figure out how to keep the ball in the 12 oclock position.

Suggest you get a frame versus just a drawbar lock. I went the same route and just ended up buying one of these frames. This Ebay item is the cheapest I was able to find.Turned out to be heavy duty & I'm pleased with it.... especially when it was about half the others are selling for. Notice he has two configurations available for $89.

TRAILER HITCH TRACTOR DRAWBAR THREE POINT KUBOTA NEW! - eBay (item 290499166238 end time Nov-18-10 15:41:33 PST)

/ Draw bar swing #32  
That looks exactly like what I have. It is much better now. Now i need to figure out how to keep the ball in the 12 oclock position.

Go to TSC or Agrisupply.com and get a draw bar lock, it clips to one arm to keep it from turning. You will want to get the slop out, if something like a big trailer gets a lot of momentum and you stop and it slops to one side id hate to think of it bending or breaking that axle housing from the torque that is allowed cause of the slop.

/ Draw bar swing #33  
A guy was selling one of those trailer movers for $30 local, i made one so i did not buy it. I would have bought his for $30 though if it was availible at the time

/ Draw bar swing #34  
Why not just drill some new holes and move the point where they mount an inch or two further out on the arms?

/ Draw bar swing
SARG said:
Suggest you get a frame versus just a drawbar lock. I went the same route and just ended up buying one of these frames. This Ebay item is the cheapest I was able to find.Turned out to be heavy duty & I'm pleased with it.... especially when it was about half the others are selling for. Notice he has two configurations available for $89.

TRAILER HITCH TRACTOR DRAWBAR THREE POINT KUBOTA NEW! - eBay (item 290499166238 end time Nov-18-10 15:41:33 PST)

That's a deal! Thanks!

/ Draw bar swing #36  
I have mentioned them on several forums and it seems that many folks share my opinion that they are a super deal.

I looked at the sellers feedback and he has sold dozens since I got mine.

/ Draw bar swing #37  
I must be missing something here. Why not just use your standard draw bar, or the existing swinging draw bar with a lock and save some money?

/ Draw bar swing #38  
Try unhooking one end if the chain and twisting it some. This will take extra slack out of the chain with out cutting it. Use this method on safety chains on our trailers that have long safer chains. It keeps them from dragging without compromising there meant purpose.

/ Draw bar swing #39  
Bowinelk, good idea.

Branman I wonder if you could rotate the eyes that bolt into the arms, turn each of them 90 degrees. This would use up some more slack.

/ Draw bar swing #40  
Try unhooking one end if the chain and twisting it some. This will take extra slack out of the chain with out cutting it. Use this method on safety chains on our trailers that have long safer chains. It keeps them from dragging without compromising there meant purpose.

I have always grabbed four zip ties and shorten my chains, Zip ties will break in an emergency.