dozer security?

/ dozer security? #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
While out skiing today at a nearby lake, some logging was happening in that vicinity which is no shock, its NFS land. We parked at a lot next to this dozer parked across the road. For the fun of it, I looked inside and spied the keys it it. I tried the door and you guessed it, wide open. This is the UP of Michigan! :ROFLMAO:
P1140915.jpg
P1140916.jpg
P1140917.jpg
P1140918.jpg

/ dozer security? #2  
I see you have Fido in a body suit that matches the Ranger. I do also like the color of the truck.

/ dozer security? #3  
Not too different around here; it's like once you're outside of the populated areas you'll find many people that haven't heard of lock out/tag out. 🤣

/ dozer security? #4  
I use battery disconnects on my farm tractors and leave the keys i the ignition. Won't start anyway. Most people are too stupid to figure that out.

/ dozer security? #5  
Probably disabled in other ways, either that or a very trusting soul.

/ dozer security? #7  
Anyone wanting to steal it would carry a key or buy one at a parts house,repair shop or dealer.:ninja:

/ dozer security? #8  
The more likely event would be someone stealing the batteries out of it.

/ dozer security? #9  
I still have neighbours and know a lot of people who never lock doors and leave keys in the ignition on all vehicles

/ dozer security?
I didn't try the key. $10 says it would have started. (I'd guess it has glow plugs to warm up)