Do I need professional help?

/ Do I need professional help? #11  
If you didn't have a cab, I would say yes. But since you do, I would only ask if you did the neighbor's too.

/ Do I need professional help?
Whats the lawn look like in the fall with all the leaves on it?.. Clean like a golf course...

I vacuum my lawn. This year I did it 4 times. However, there were (hang it!) over 100 leaves still out there when the snow hit.

My neighbor uses a pickup and a cabbed backhoe...

/ Do I need professional help? #15  
Take as long as you want, it's therapy in itself, plus, gets you out of nag range.

Whats the lawn look like in the fall with all the leaves on it?.. Clean like a golf course...

Just came across this today. Nope, I don't go that far...
129435543_10158792278663389_5248489833436376604_o.jpg

/ Do I need professional help? #17  
Your health care plan covers it doesn't it?

/ Do I need professional help? #18  
No therapy necessary. People are what they are with respect to stuff like neatness and order.

I go out to clear snow even if it’s not done snowing yet. Just have to get something done.

Same with leaves. I pick up leaves early and often and burn. My neighbor is happy to wait until the trees are bare and then go to work cleaning up the leaves.

My wife thinks I’m crazy.

Then again, I’m happy to leave my socks on the closet floor until there is a big enough pile to make it worthwhile to pick up. She can’t stand that and picks them up - even if there are only 2! So, maybe she needs the therapy!!!!

MoKelly

/ Do I need professional help? #19  
You got 3' of the white stuff. My guess - you had to do something unless you wanted to cross country ski to work. Good job!!

Around here I could take my good 'ol time at clearing my driveway. 3' - it would be two weeks before the county roads were plowed.

/ Do I need professional help? #20  
Same with leaves. I pick up leaves early and often and burn. My neighbor is happy to wait until the trees are bare and then go to work cleaning up the leaves.

MoKelly

I'm with you, but I wish we were allowed to burn.