Do I need professional help?

/ Do I need professional help? #1  

dnw64

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 Cab
Three days ago, when I got home from work we had gotten 3' of snow within about 14 hours. It has not been above freezing since.

Today my driveway looks like this (if you zoom in you can see that the white stuff in the foreground it dried salt):

2020-12-20 15.06.00.jpg

My wife says I should see a therapist. I think it's normal. So I thought Id throw it out to my peers and see if I actually have a problem or not.

/ Do I need professional help? #2  
Nothing to do with snow clearing but I will say YES just as a matter of principal.

/ Do I need professional help? #4  
Why does she want you to see a therapist. It seems normal to me that you would want to clear the driveway of snow and did a great job too. The rest of your 3' seems to have settled down to about a foot.

/ Do I need professional help? #5  
Me personally I would do just a good enough job to drive on but I wouldn’t condemn someone for being crazy for doing a good job. Also when I sweep my shop I just hit the worst of it vs going over the whole thing with surgical precision.

/ Do I need professional help? #6  
I don't see sod ripped up along the edges. Nice work!

btw, I agree on keeping the wife. If you ever DO need therapy she'll get you there. ;)

/ Do I need professional help? #8  
Next time leave it unplowed...so you can meet her lawyer!

/ Do I need professional help? #9  
Whats the lawn look like in the fall with all the leaves on it?.. Clean like a golf course...

/ Do I need professional help? #10  
Three days ago, when I got home from work we had gotten 3' of snow within about 14 hours. It has not been above freezing since.

Today my driveway looks like this (if you zoom in you can see that the white stuff in the foreground it dried salt):

View attachment 680498

My wife says I should see a therapist. I think it's normal. So I thought Id throw it out to my peers and see if I actually have a problem or not.

NO!
You do not need therapy!
If that had deteriorated to a sloppy mess, then frozen on that little hill, and stayed that way for a couple days, SHE would have been all over you, for NOT plowing, and THEN you would need therapy!
You are a wise man !