Ditch Witch C99

/ Ditch Witch C99 #111  
You can get them directly from Ditch Witch. See post # 101 above. If you can't make that work, PM me your contact info and I will send them directly to you.

Regards

/ Ditch Witch C99 #112  
hi , just aquired a c-99 ditch witch -somewhat dissassembled .i could sure use a copy of owners manual /parts book if you still have it .how much $ would you want to send me that ? thanks jim

/ Ditch Witch C99 #114  
hi , just aquired a c-99 ditch witch -somewhat dissassembled .i could sure use a copy of owners manual /parts book if you still have it .how much $ would you want to send me that ? thanks jim

Well, let's see. I will happily send you everything I have for the price of a little good will. Private message me your contact info and I'll get it off quick-like.

~Gary

/ Ditch Witch C99 #115  
Finishing up on one of the questions earlier in this thread. I was having trouble with the machine popping out of drive when in digging mode. It would rearward march a few feet, maybe only a few inches, then the reducer shifter would slowly rotate about a revolution. Then it would catch again and drive a bit, then repeat the process. After much disassembly and examination, it appeared the the locking pin of the reducer shifter was popping out of the notch in the locking plate on the frame. I reground the angles of these two parts such that there would be a positive engagement. Much to my pleasure, it now stays engaged and digs all day like it is supposed to.

I have pdfs of the manual, parts book, and engine for this thing. If you have need, let me know and I will send them off to you.

Happy trenching!

Hey Mr. Moderator, how about a forum for trenchers??

/ Ditch Witch C99
Hey guys, still out here, just not reading and posting much. I must have sent well over a hundred of the scanned manuals and parts lists out, and still do when asked and when accompanied with a private email addie.

I am truly glad there are other resources available now. As I must've said somewhere along the line, I got the hard copies from Ditch Witch in the first place. They are good people.

I don't know if a separate trencher forum would see much action but that's up to y'all. Personally I don't like when forums get super subdivided into topics because I like to see a little of everything related without deep diving.

I learned a ton here about tractoring, and still do, but mostly as a lurker. It's amazing that I could give back to anyone at all, 'cause I am a pretty small time tractor guy. But they are finally opening a TSC here about 5 miles away, and I must confess I am somewhat pumped about it.

My C99 has a fragged tire and is out behind the garage for now with no immediate missions, but I like just having it. It is on my "gotta get to it" list. It is about item 98 on the list, at least until I need it, but I am glad so many of them are still ticking.

/ Ditch Witch C99 #118  
Hey guys, still out here, just not reading and posting much. I must have sent well over a hundred of the scanned manuals and parts lists out, and still do when asked and when accompanied with a private email addie.

I am truly glad there are other resources available now. As I must've said somewhere along the line, I got the hard copies from Ditch Witch in the first place. They are good people.

I don't know if a separate trencher forum would see much action but that's up to y'all. Personally I don't like when forums get super subdivided into topics because I like to see a little of everything related without deep diving.

I learned a ton here about tractoring, and still do, but mostly as a lurker. It's amazing that I could give back to anyone at all, 'cause I am a pretty small time tractor guy. But they are finally opening a TSC here about 5 miles away, and I must confess I am somewhat pumped about it.

My C99 has a fragged tire and is out behind the garage for now with no immediate missions, but I like just having it. It is on my "gotta get to it" list. It is about item 98 on the list, at least until I need it, but I am glad so many of them are still ticking.

Indeed they are. We have good friends at Ditch Witch.

/ Ditch Witch C99 #119  
New here to this page I also just got a ditch witch C 99 and would like a copy of operation and service parts,thank you Riceburner73

Last edited:
   / Ditch Witch C99 #120  
Last edited: