Deutz Tractors?

/ Deutz Tractors? #101  
Thank you SR you have been very helpful
The hydraulic fluid took almost 2 gals,
A little low I would say!

/ Deutz Tractors? #102  
193032FF-7C64-4572-A9C9-FE09B4679547.jpeg99C7BB9A-C729-46D6-A60F-6A68BF6A9AF1.jpeg
What are this lever for and what is this foot pedal do
Any ideas?

/ Deutz Tractors? #103  
The pedal is most likely to be the diff lock. The lever seems to be for the remotes.

Now, if I'm seeing correctly, looks like you have a piece of galvanized pipe and an elbow on the hydraulic line going to that block. This is VERY dangerous and the galvanized fittings are not rated for the high pressures of an hydraulic system as they are made to use on water/air plumbing.

If it is indeed galvanized fittings, please replace it with the proper hydraulic fittings so you don't get injured.

/ Deutz Tractors? #104  
The pedal is most likely to be the diff lock. The lever seems to be for the remotes.
Looks like that to me.

Now, if I'm seeing correctly, looks like you have a piece of galvanized pipe and an elbow on the hydraulic line going to that block. This is VERY dangerous and the galvanized fittings are not rated for the high pressures of an hydraulic system as they are made to use on water/air plumbing.

If it is indeed galvanized fittings, please replace it with the proper hydraulic fittings so you don't get injured.
Yep, a galvanized line is rated for about 350PSI working pressure, not something that you want to run 2000-3000PSI through...

Aaron Z

/ Deutz Tractors? #106  
They are right, diff lock and remote handle.

BTW, that tractor takes the longer hydraulic filter.

SR

/ Deutz Tractors? #108  
Hi all,

We've just bought a Deutz7206 (FWA) to add a bit more horsepower to the farm. I'm looking for any manuals for this.

In particular any details about the 4 wheel drive as this has been disabled for unknown reasons. I do need to get the 4wd working as we have some steep paddocks.
Where do you get your parts for the older Deutz?

Regards,

FarmIseki

/ Deutz Tractors? #109  
I am not sure where to get parts I haven’t had to
To buy anything yet accept for filters and those
I’ve gotten at Napa parts. Searching on line I’ve
Come a crossed some possibility’s like “Tractor Joe’s “

/ Deutz Tractors? #110  
The 1976 D4506 Duezt seems to have a loader issue, the bucket
only curls when the loader is lifted about 6 + feet above the ground anything less and it wont curl up or down.
any hints?

Thanks