Deere 2R vs 3R

/ Deere 2R vs 3R
As I mentioned it makes no difference to me I was just curious. If anything, being manufactured in Asia would probably be higher quality (unfortunately).

Hah... I need to stop reading so quickly. I read your post as “I have a problem with made in Japan.” :)

The funny thing is, when I was researching CUT’s prior to the purchase of my 855, I kept reading comments from people who liked the Yanmar Deere’s better than the Deere Deere’s that preceded or were contemporary to the Yanmars.

I do have to admit, that little 855 is one nicely designed tractor, for it’s time. Even my Deere dealer recently commented to that, when I was discussing selling it with them, after buying the 3033R.

/ Deere 2R vs 3R #72  
Some of what I知 stating is fact and some speculation on my part. The engines are Yanmar, which is actually a competitor of JD but known for making quality engines and they are Japanese. The rest comes from many different sources, a lot of which is overseas. For example I always notice the loader hydraulic quick connects say Italy on them. They are then assembled in the US. How much is done in the US I don稚 know. Do they just put it together? Do they do a lot of the welding here?

Yeah for what its worth the engines are yanmar my buddies brand new 1025 actually had made in china stamped on a bunch of parts.