CX2510 Grapple?

/ CX2510 Grapple? #11  
surprised how many people went the wr long way for 3rd function, but I haven't installed my diverter kit yet for my bolt on grapple, to see if i screwed up.

that said I am not impressed with wr long. I bought their BOGL version, they have literally no photo's they don't know the size of the hoses. I was just like.....

/ CX2510 Grapple? #12  
There's no info for the Titan either. Other than one collar welded on cockeyed, which won't affect anything, the build looks good.

/ CX2510 Grapple? #13  
There's no info for the Titan either. Other than one collar welded on cockeyed, which won't affect anything, the build looks good.
bud its not even listed on their website. I called them, because my bucket is very close for their Single BOG. Then they are like buy the L, I am like its not on your website.

I actually talked to guy who designed them. I am like a photo would go a long way..... he's like yea we need to get on that. Based on the paperwork i saw for the cad design, this thing has been around for 10+ years.

Mine is on order I still haven't seen it. I just hope it works well. I feel like it might be too small

I own a titian bolt on fork, its as basic quality as you can get, but its made well enough that I haven't destroyed it yet

/ CX2510 Grapple? #14  
They're not hung up on the details..!

/ CX2510 Grapple? #15  
They're not hung up on the details..!
Yea more then once I was told I am overthinking it. Then I ask a question, "that's a good point"

I was mentality tired after that orderal. and the WR long 3rd function kit everyone here is using, is another item, where they have a single generic photo, yet have a specific kit for my tractor.

/ CX2510 Grapple? #16  
I put the dual rear remotes on soon after I bought the Kioti. Long hoses up to the front.

/ CX2510 Grapple?
I've been using this 60" for 15 years, and every time I feel like I'm abusing the loader with the weight. CK25. Pin on pita. Changing to bolt on bucket grapple, and bolt on teeth.
That does look like a pretty heavy unit. I'm looking at a short bottom tine design that closes tight for the kind of stuff I want to do most. It also keeps the weight down for my baby tractor. 😉

/ CX2510 Grapple?
Yea more then once I was told I am overthinking it. Then I ask a question, "that's a good point"

I was mentality tired after that orderal. and the WR long 3rd function kit everyone here is using, is another item, where they have a single generic photo, yet have a specific kit for my tractor.
The web is really lacking when it comes to good info regarding most of the stuff I'm interested in for my CX.

/ CX2510 Grapple?
Went ahead and got the Kioti 3rd function kit. Dealer had it in stock for $800. Planning on getting the Kioti grapple when they get their next truck in to simplify shipping. Hopefully the mowing slows down so I can get the kit installed soon.

/ CX2510 Grapple?
Got the 3rd function installed this morning. It was much easier than I thought it would be. Only problem I ran into was the valve bracket bolts were threaded different than the holes in the loader mount mast. Had some hardware on hand that worked so no biggie.