Couldnt' find the music thread #2

/ Couldnt' find the music thread #2 #61  
My wife and I went to see it in the theatre, and have watched it a few times since. Very well done story.

Did you see the Elton John movie? I thought both were similar in style. I liked the Elton John one a little better - maybe because I was more familiar with him than Queen.

MoKelly

/ Couldnt' find the music thread #2
I guess talent is kinda like intelligence. Plenty of it in most of us, some more than others.

I object to the word...natural. I worked my azz off to learn piano and guitar and worked harder to learn to play golf. That BS statement......he's a natural....... is just a cop out statement.....imho.

maybe vocals?

I think it's more a question of motivation. I heard a NFL coach once say....every one of you have talent, who's got the most......want to?

As an example....back in the day, prior to radio and especially tv, many if not most homes had a piano and usually a number of family members played.

They were motivated to play.........by boredom. TV fixed that.

The only thing.....he's a natural....applies to is couch potatoes.
I have to disagree. Some people are "a natural" because they are born with capabilities that most of us don't have, or have only to a lesser degree. Listen to the 3 year old and tell me she's not a natural...

/ Couldnt' find the music thread #2 #63  
Did you see the Elton John movie? I thought both were similar in style. I liked the Elton John one a little better - maybe because I was more familiar with him than Queen.

MoKelly
Nope. Haven't seen it yet.