Coleman Mini Bike

/ Coleman Mini Bike #21  
I'd like to have a mini bike but the ones I've seen have a 200lb. limit, that leaves me walking.

/ Coleman Mini Bike #22  
I'd like to have a mini bike but the ones I've seen have a 200lb. limit, that leaves me walking.
Don't sweat it...just go in to Tractor Supply or whatever store sells them and sit on one...it the tires don't pancake take one home...!

/ Coleman Mini Bike #24  
With a heavy load it's sometimes best to give them a little leg boost to get it rolling to keep from burning the clutch...!

/ Coleman Mini Bike #25  
We like ours but I'm looking to find a lower "geared" clutch; a clutch with weaker springs that will expand sooner.

/ Coleman Mini Bike #26  
With a heavy load it's sometimes best to give them a little leg boost to get it rolling to keep from burning the clutch...!
I'm 204 and mine doesn't need any help. In fact, you better have a tight grip when you crank the throttle. 😲

/ Coleman Mini Bike #27  
I'm 204 and mine doesn't need any help. In fact, you better have a tight grip when you crank the throttle. 😲
I'm on the slight side so I have to take it easy on the throttle starting out...or the front wheel comes up and I'm on my butt...!

/ Coleman Mini Bike #29  
This will pull 235lbs, I've no doubt. I just finished it (mostly) this past weekend. It's got some grunt, and does pretty well in the snow.

Attachments

• 20221218_160438.jpg
    20221218_160438.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
   / Coleman Mini Bike #30  
I took my RB200 out for a spin yesterday in the snow and it bettered my expectations. The snow was hard and crunchy so the tires were able to get some traction without punching all the way through. I took it up through our field, crossed the road onto my dad's property, climbed up through his field and onto his woods trail. When I came home I checked the header bolts and the engine mounting bolts and tightened them up (I'll loctite them when I have time and the temp rises a bit). I think I am going to like this little bike.