Cleaning up woods help

/ Cleaning up woods help
Yeah I think I might use the brush cutter and cut the bigger ones down a bit and brush hog it a few times. Tires are standard industrial.

Thanks.

/ Cleaning up woods help
View attachment 507331 IMG_3609.JPG IMG_3608.JPG

IMG_3603.JPG IMG_3601.JPG

IMG_3599.JPG

Pictures 2 and 5 are sideways unless you click it. Seems to rotate to normal once big. At least on phone.

/ Cleaning up woods help #13  
I'd think a brush hog should take care of those splintered stumps. But yes, they'd still be up in the air as high as the brush hog is low and be trip hazards. I'm surprised he didn't grind into the dirt at each stump. Maybe they were so limber they just bounced off the mulching head, kinda like brush bristles.

/ Cleaning up woods help #15  
The teeth on a box blade should pull a lot of those stumps.

Your tire's will appreciate those nice shredded stumps.

/ Cleaning up woods help
I thought about a stump grinder. I'd like something with a wider head I can just push over everything. Basically a walk behind machine like what the skid steer had.

On a separate note, what would be a good seed to put down to grow quick and prevent all the buckthorn from coming back. It will still be pretty shaded.

/ Cleaning up woods help #17  
I thought about a stump grinder. I'd like something with a wider head I can just push over everything. Basically a walk behind machine like what the skid steer had.

On a separate note, what would be a good seed to put down to grow quick and prevent all the buckthorn from coming back. It will still be pretty shaded.

Well, after using the walk behind stump grinder all day - my wife said I came in the house, started crying, and laid down on the floor. I dont remember that night.

/ Cleaning up woods help #18  
If you have to cry go in the bathroom so the wife doesn't see.