CK30hst working hard

/ CK30hst working hard #1  

VictorW

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30HST
DSC01113.JPGI dug this maple stump out with the KL2375 bh. It was bigger than I thought and filled with clay dirt. Now to get it moved. It wouldn't fit into the bucket enough to keep it from falling out, so with the help of a chain, it was tied on. The loader groaned a little while lifting it up but up it went. I'm sure glad I still had the bh attached or the tractor would have done a nose dive. I could only go as fast as you walk because the weight made the tractor feel a little unstable.
With this experience in mind, the woods loaders form the other post look very nice. I would just be cautious of the lift capacity. The KL130 is 1155lbs. at the pins and the woods loaders seem to start at 2100lbs for the CK30 size tractor. Not that the extra lift wouldn't be nice but maybe to much for the tractor. I wouldn't let that deter me from a woods fel but be careful on how much you're lifting. The bigger bucket would be nice when transporting light material though. It seems like about 9 cu.ft. with the kioti to 12 with the woods.

/ CK30hst working hard #2  
Good work...
don't forget to put the ROPS up---we'd like to see you back!

/ CK30hst working hard
I lower the ROPS to a 45 to get into my garage and sometimes forget to put it back up. I know I shouldn't forget. That's probably the time something will happen. Thanks for the reminder. I'll be more vigilant.

/ CK30hst working hard #4  
I store my tractor in a 40' semi container...It took me a while to remember consistently to lower the rops upon re entry which causes an abrupt stop and a clang :~}