Christmas came early!

/ Christmas came early! #1  

Shirleyshusband

Bronze Member
Tractor
Manindra 3510
It's been a long time since I posted here, I think 2008. But I've sent many this was for advice. So I'd like to say thanks to you all for sharing your knowledge, I've been lurking for the last few months....

I was thinking about getting a quick release installed on my 3510 2006 mahindra. But I've also been wanting more horsepower too.
If I drive 30 minutes in one direction. I go past John Deere, Case, Kubota and New Holland.
Case and Kubota didn't even call me back after they said they'd look into some questions I had. JD was $6,000 more for a similar model so I ended up going blue!

Only got a couple hours on it but so far so good. Love the heated cab, just hope I don't wreck it. A root grapple is ordered and will be here in spring.

Crazy thing is. I paid 16,600 for the Mahindra in 06. They gave me 20,000 for it on trade in.

20231122_143735.jpg

20231122_124656.jpg

/ Christmas came early! #2  
Congrats on the new tractor.

How many hours did you have on the Mahindra? I'm shocked that you got more money from a Dealer then you paid for it!!!!!

/ Christmas came early!
Congrats on the new tractor.

How many hours did you have on the Mahindra? I'm shocked that you got more money from a Dealer then you paid for it!!!!!
I sure was too! 780 hours. Pretty low, and when he came out to see it he said wow, it's really clean. Never had a problem with it. I bought a tiller last year and it would heat it up too much for my liking. Granted, it was 90 outside.....another reason for a cab!!!

/ Christmas came early! #5  
You need to keep an eye on his inventory and see what he lists it for. He paid $20,000 for it, what will somebody else give him for it?

/ Christmas came early! #7  
Now that's being on Santa good list...Congrats.

/ Christmas came early! #8  
Dear Santa

I see the nice tractors you have brought for some others.
I'm hoping you will notice how nice I have been all year!

/ Christmas came early! #9  
Yes, cabs rule. You are going to love having that cab, both in winter with the heater and defroster running, as well as summer with the a/c running.

/ Christmas came early! #10  
Congratulations on your new machine SH, it looks really fine!

It looks like you take care of your equipment real nice, I believe that's why you got the fat check for the Mahindra.

That's why I wax my tractor once a year and blow it off every time I use it.

Nice going!