Check out this truck

/ Check out this truck #2  
I'd hate to ask how much that would set you back.

/ Check out this truck #4  
I hope it comes with a Cummins option like the F-650's or you better have a big bank account, lol.

I bet it cost as much as my dump truck.

/ Check out this truck #5  
I wonder where this "package" is put together and what is its factory GVW? They have 26,000 lbs worth of axle ratings but a vehicle can only be rated for it's weakest component. It does though look like it would make one **** of a bucket truck, or a truck for any kind of severe off road service like a fire brush truck etc. Again, key is just how tough is the frame all these HD components are attached to.

/ Check out this truck #6  
I wonder where this "package" is put together and what is its factory GVW? They have 26,000 lbs worth of axle ratings but a vehicle can only be rated for it's weakest component. It does though look like it would make one **** of a bucket truck, or a truck for any kind of severe off road service like a fire brush truck etc. Again, key is just how tough is the frame all these HD components are attached to.

You are right, a chain is only as strong as the weakest link.

/ Check out this truck
Here is a link with more pics/ info.

It has a GVWR of 22500.

/ Check out this truck #8  
Being for sale in oil rich Alberta, I bet it will be well over $100,000 fully outfitted, closer to $200,000.

/ Check out this truck #9  
94BULLITT said:
Here is a link with more pics/ info.

It has a GVWR of 22500.

7.46:1 final gear reduction!!
5.5 gallons per mile!!!!!