Check out this truck

/ Check out this truck #11  
Just go to the link and click on window sticker for all info, only 50k! How are the new ford 6.7 engines, does anyone have one? How about a Cummins with an Alison trans, for an option.:cool2:

Dave

/ Check out this truck #12  
Dr Dave said:
Just go to the link and click on window sticker for all info, only 50k! How are the new ford 6.7 engines, does anyone have one? How about a Cummins with an Alison trans, for an option.:cool2:

Dave

I just "built" a F-550 online, a basic XL model with the Powerstroke and 4x4 for my zip code was $45k. So I bet that sticker price doesn't include all those goodies.

X2 on the Cummins/Alison. I'll add to that a hidden set of train horns please.

/ Check out this truck #13  
I checked it out-it says.."Axle GVW 22,500". that is inconsistent with the fact it has 12,000 lb front and a 14,000 lb. rear-which would give it an Axle rating of 26,000. But again, a truck must rated to the weakest component. Plus I went to grand Prairie's website and they have a bunch of pix-including one of the factory cert plate...19,500!

/ Check out this truck #14  

Dave

The prices you see to the right of the specs are for regular spec'd trucks. Guarantee that extreme package will be $20,000 more.

For that kinda coin, I would rather have a small Freightliner, or a Hino. At least I know the FL/Hino will have way less issues.

/ Check out this truck
I have heard that the new ford trans is supposed to be better than the allison, time will tell.

/ Check out this truck #16  
If sales are slow, perhaps they will implement a plan such as FREE fuel for 6 months? :D Thanks for posting.

/ Check out this truck #17  
Pretty cool; it's too bad the fender flares on the white trucks are cheesy looking. The flares on the black truck look much better.

/ Check out this truck #18  
I would love to have one. I like the fact that its a SRW truck. The low gear ratio with that size tire and a load behind it 90% of the time should not be any worse MPG wise than say a F-350 with 4.10 gears.

Chris

/ Check out this truck #19  
I have heard that the new ford trans is supposed to be better than the allison, time will tell.

Not according to what I have been reading on all the diesel sites like powerstrokenation. Seems to be a lot of complaints about issues.
But I can't say firsthand, after my 2007 I will never buy another diesel pickup. Next one would be a Hino medium duty. Not much more price wise, but bulletproof. Last truck show I attended, even the big shots from a certain class 8 truck manufacturer were heard saying Hino dealers have to also sell another line of trucks or they would go broke, as they never sell parts or service. So that says something.

Seeing that Grand Prairie is in oil rich alberta like Will said, you can be sure these trucks will sell like hotcakes to all the big money oilfield workers so they can say "LOOK AT ME! MY TRUCK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!" :laughing:

/ Check out this truck #20  
And as far as it saying "a replacement for the Unimog" LOL not even close.