Can somebody help me decode a serial number

/ Can somebody help me decode a serial number #1  

International574d

Tractor
International 574
Hello. Long story short my water pump went on my international 574 diesel. I don’t know the year though and water pump is leaking. I need one by September 16. My serial number is 2310009B000807. All help is greatly appreciated. Have to cut a few fields and pull some trees and just got told tractor is leaking bad and our camp work party is next weekend.

/ Can somebody help me decode a serial number #2  
First, let's find the correct water pump. Your 574 diesel uses the D-239 engine. Here is a link to the Case/IH online parts book for theD-239. I went ahead and got you to the page for the water pump. There were several one's for different applications, but if you scroll down 15 lines on this page listing water pumps, you'll see the correct one for the 574. Schematic, Manuals, Specifications and Diagrams for thermostat and water pump, all machines except 5000 thru 5500 windrowers Case IH | MyCNHi US Store P/N should be

3136053R92​

Here is the page I found it on and should be the price at most Case/IH dealers. PUMP, WATER | #3136053R92 | CS-WATER PUMPS | Case Engine Parts | Engines, Cooling & Exhaust | Category | Case IH | MyCNHi US Store

I used Google to search for aftermarket ones. Most are less than half of what Case/IH wants for one, but that's on you which you choose to get. https://www.google.com/search?q=3136053R92&btnK=Google+Search&sxsrf=APq-WBukJrXj56oEaF0I1_oZc9DlMZxCBw:1645844271243&source=hp&ei=L5cZYrDGCuKrqtsPmNC3yA4&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYhmlP4OM9aXlbpqSRHGfbxCTMaqaiz7P

For any part for the D-239 use this link. Find the function group, and drill down from there is necessary. The page will show an exploded view of parts and selecting a certain part will appear in another window and should show the price. 4 cylinder diesel engine Case IH | MyCNHi US Store To look for aftermarket parts, copy and paste that part number to a good search engine. I have the best results using Google.

For the rest of the tractor, use this link to search for parts. international series-a tractor (north america) Case IH | MyCNHi US Store I've never figured out why they did not include the engine, when listing parts for a certain model, but I suppose they have their reasons.

If you look at the second page of the above link showing the suffix letter code, the "B" stands for a fast speed gear box (transmission). Apparently the 574 was built to cover many applications and modified with special features or options to fit many.

Using this link will take you to TractorData which shows the specs on the tractor. Scroll down towards the bottom right and it lists the serial numbers, and year of manufacture. TractorData.com International Harvester 574 tractor information

Hope this helps you out some.