Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw?

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #21  
I've got 4 echos and thinking about a 5th. I like their saws. No issues so far. The 800 can be bit hard to start but the others are easy

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #22  
I won't be felling any trees more than 8 inches or so in diameter; I will mostly be de-limbing, and cutting up brush.

Anything larger I'll bring in someone with more knowledge.
You might also consider buying a pole saw because it puts distance between you and the cutting head. It's also great for reaching into brush to make cuts.

If you already have a gas trimmer that accepts attachments, this pole saw attachment is pretty affordable and does pretty well. The pole part is aluminum making it better balanced than some other attachments. It has a 10 inch blade so it is capable of cutting some pretty good sized limbs. I'm not going to say it's a heavy duty pole saw, but for the money, I think it's pretty good. I used mine this week to finish some cuts to cut down some trees where I didn't want to be right under the tree making the final cut with my saw. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078YY8HS9/ref=twister_B0BH1HZMWW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

As for Echo, I've had a CS-200 for a while. Starts well. Echo is still made in Japan. Good quality saws.

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #23  
As for Echo, I've had a CS-200 for a while. Starts well. Echo is still made in Japan. Good quality saws.

Too bad Makita's aren't. Least the consumer grade saws. They are made in China now.

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #24  
be apprised that the Echo 5 year warranty is void if you use any fuel containing more than 10% corn alcohol. States that right in the owners manuals.

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #26  
be apprised that the Echo 5 year warranty is void if you use any fuel containing more than 10% corn alcohol. States that right in the owners manuals.
Fortunately, there is no place to put fuel on mine! Haha

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #27  
The difference between any chain saw lies in the chain. A dull chain makes even a good saw bad. Why I keep my chains sharp all the time and why I have an Oregon chain grinder running a CBN wheel. I keep at least 2 loops for each saw, sometimes 3 and when I'm on my last loop the dull ones get dressed and the rakers lowered if necessary.

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #28  
I used to chase horsepower. I have 3 saws (50cc, 57cc and 72cc) all with ported mufflers. I have an Echo CS4910 that is ported with a modified muffler. I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but it is well made, light and powerful. A few years back I bought a 34cc top handle Echo on eBay. Most of my cutting these day is making and maintaining trails 3" - 14" trees. I now use that little saw more than any other.

The build quality of my Echo's matches my Husqvarnas, but the Husqvarnas put out a little more power out of the box. A muffler mod wakes up any saw, but especially Echos.

The first performance upgrade I do to every saw is put a chisel chain on it.

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #29  
I use fuel with zero percent alcohol in anything I own with a carburetor. Basically anything with a small engine, 2 or 4 cycle. No more fuel related issues.

/ Can I get some thoughts and opinions regarding Echo chainsaw? #30  
I used to chase horsepower. I have 3 saws (50cc, 57cc and 72cc) all with ported mufflers. I have an Echo CS4910 that is ported with a modified muffler. I haven't had a chance to use it much yet, but it is well made, light and powerful. A few years back I bought a 34cc top handle Echo on eBay. Most of my cutting these day is making and maintaining trails 3" - 14" trees. I now use that little saw more than any other.

The build quality of my Echo's matches my Husqvarnas, but the Husqvarnas put out a little more power out of the box. A muffler mod wakes up any saw, but especially Echos.

The first performance upgrade I do to every saw is put a chisel chain on it.
I agree about the chisel chain. Definitely a much more aggressive cut and people just need to be smart about cutting. Even watched a guy review an electric chainsaw yesterday and he was wearing shorts! Plus only had eye wear and nothing on his ears. The saw only goes to 11000 RPM but hey it’s electric and won’t hurt me….