Can all tractors flip over easy?

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #141  
Those Roll bars are 3' too high and will upend you when they catch any overhang. They also need diagonal bracing.
That's why I called it a "simple" anti roll bar. It is only ment to stop one single event, but meanwhile I already banged into overhanging tree branches, lintels, etc and it (and me and Iseki) survived without damage. So very happy with it. A bit too high indeed, but who cares.

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #142  
How you are configured and what you are doing is the question. I have lately begun to think that my 7106 FEL is ill suited for my 1220 Ford. It puts too much mass, too high, to be safe on anything but flat ground. I've had it on two wheels so often now, that I'm a bit paranoid. I'm also realizing that my vision isn't what it once was. Sometimes I'll walk a section with and with out my glasses. With the glasses, everything looks good. But then walking without the glasses, I can see and feel that the terrain is much more steep than I thought.
Totally have the same experience, but opposite; wearing glasses always now to stay on safe side cause without I'd underestimate details in terrain. Another thing is that if you're working on a slope for a long time it becomes so common, you don't realise that if you 'dive' into a pit you were already on so many degrees overhang. Experience counts heavily on mountain/hill-sides. Look at my photos below, it looks like a common field but I need to mowe in low 2nd gear upwards otherwise I'll overload my Iseki.
Somehow every season it seemed to cope, tiny tractor as it is, its mobility and realiability are great.

Attachments

• IMG_20200601_143244.jpg
    IMG_20200601_143244.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
  • 20190703_102947.jpg
    20190703_102947.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 53
  • 20190703_103000.jpg
    20190703_103000.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 64
  • 20180603_112216.jpg
    20180603_112216.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 20180603_112518.jpg
    20180603_112518.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 56
  • 20180603_133041.jpg
    20180603_133041.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
   / Can all tractors flip over easy? #143  
I thought about buying an older tractor like an 8N, but then I started reading about them flipping over. I'm sure you can use common sense be pretty safe, but I got to thinking that maybe all tractors could flip? Was looking for advice on safety. I was thinking I probably need a sub compact now because they look safer, but I could be fooling myself.

It for plowing new ground with stumps and roots, mostly the leftover roots.

Edit: I have no experience with tractors, if you couldn't tell.
I've seen cars, pickups, box trucks, buses, 18 wheelers, helicopters, airplanes, all flip and I've seen it. Never seen or know anyone who has flipped a tractor. I have heard of it happening. Been on a tractor since 10 years old.

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #144  
I've seen cars, pickups, box trucks, buses, 18 wheelers, helicopters, airplanes, all flip and I've seen it. Never seen or know anyone who has flipped a tractor. I have heard of it happening. Been on a tractor since 10 years old.
Well, now you can add to your repetoire "I've read and seen about tractors flipping sideways" :)
Photo and tractor below aren't mine, by the way, but follow the link and learn...

Attachments

• tx1500 omgevallen.jpg
    tx1500 omgevallen.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 63
   / Can all tractors flip over easy? #145  
ANYTHING, I mean anything will roll over if the 'angle of the dangle' gets too great. If one is concerned, I suggest getting an 'Inclinometer' and using it.

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #146  
ANYTHING, I mean anything will roll over if the 'angle of the dangle' gets too great. If one is concerned, I suggest getting an 'Inclinometer' and using it.
They can buy an apartment in town and ride a bicycle. Oops, I've seen bicycles flip over ....

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #147  
Yes I'd wish that the politicians that "organised " throw-over of the twin towers, would have used an Inclinometer first so that it actually fell towards building7, in stead of raising only a small fire in it and having to demolish it, which then made it very clear proof of an inside job indeed...

Last edited:
   / Can all tractors flip over easy? #148  
U
Yes I'd wish that the politicians that "organised " throw-over of the twin towers, would have used an Inclinometer first so that it actually fell towards building7, in stead of raising only a small fire in it and having to demolish it, which then made it very clear proof of an inside job indeed...
UH! What?

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #149  
Yeah she's become a beauty indeed, after 3 years of restoring. She nearly took my toe off when the new chassis fell during rebuild, but hey life's a ***** ;-)

First off, hats off to you and anyone that helped you, you did an awesome job with that restoration, Secondly, ditching the baby **** green for that blue was a good idea. 🤣

There are so few old Rovers where I live, and most of those are rotting away on tree lines.

/ Can all tractors flip over easy? #150  
Are you serious you need help !