Built Ford Tough

/ Built Ford Tough #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes

The dealership caught on fire and fell on the truck I guess.

/ Built Ford Tough #2  
Love it. My college roommate who is a die hard GM guy rolled a 2001 F250 when it was brand new on black ice. They rolled it back on its wheels, reset the fuel pump, topped off the fluids and drove it home. It was totaled the next day by the insurance company. It looked bad but not that bad.

Chris

/ Built Ford Tough #4  
awesome.

/ Built Ford Tough #5  
Driving over the rubble was cool and all, but seeing the back end was just freaky. The whole passengers side bed was gone, tailgate hanging by a cable.

No marketing in the world is as good as that video.

/ Built Ford Tough #6  
They should have made a commercial out of that.
I have bought several totaled vehicles and lots of heavy equipment that I drove off the trailer after very little work.

/ Built Ford Tough #7  
Best sales tool I ever saw at a dealer was an actual cross section of a Ford, Chevy, Dodge frame. It was a no brainer once you saw the amount of steel in their solid boxed steel frame compared to the sheet steel formed to look like a frame in the other two.

/ Built Ford Tough #8  
That would make a good commercial.. I laughed at it, but it does have an effect.. The truck DID drive out of the rubble.

James K0UA

/ Built Ford Tough #9  
It's nothing but sheet metal damage. Even if the frame was bent some any truck would still drive. Sorry but unimpressed.

/ Built Ford Tough #10  
It's nothing but sheet metal damage. Even if the frame was bent some any truck would still drive. Sorry but unimpressed.

Not impressed either.