Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #31  
Charging the battery will not void the warranty.
If you read my post you will see that I wasn't referring to charging the battery.

To the OP; there are a lot of happy Kioti owners out there. Many of them even post on this very forum. ;) They are as good or better than any other brand out there. (Except Kubota, of course. :D) While I understand you may be frustrated, sometimes new vehicles come with gremlins which need to be fixed. Hopefully your dealer is on the ball and gets you running soon.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #32  
I guess the only option you have is to sell it off if you can't hook up a battery charger. Maybe it's time to start looking at nursing homes instead of tractors?
That was my thought exactly.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #33  
Actually tractors are included in the lemon law if they are for personal use.
I bet that dealer of yours regrets not hiding in the bathroom the day you showed up. I suspect all you have to do is call them and they will dispatch someone to get you going, regardless of the issue. But I can tell you one thing for sure, if you throw the Lemon Law at them are give them heck about it, you might not get so lucky.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #34  
Check the battery water level. If it's all boiled out, that explains the low voltage. A defective alternator putting out A/C (Ba or shorted diode) will boil off a battery.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #35  
I bet that dealer of yours regrets not hiding in the bathroom the day you showed up. I suspect all you have to do is call them and they will dispatch someone to get you going, regardless of the issue. But I can tell you one thing for sure, if you throw the Lemon Law at them are give them heck about it, you might not get so lucky.
Everybody likes to throw around the lemon law, but have absolutely no clue how it works or what it entails. Like for instance Il lemon law requires 4 repair attempts of the same failed component within a 12 month period.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water
Well you will all laugh at this (Maybe :))
I cant remember who posted about an interior Cab light left on. Well I decided to try and jump with my truck. After I connected the cables and got inside the tractor i noticed the overhead light on. I dont remember turning it on but I am sure I did. And since I only run it during daylight i never noticed it as it is not a very bright light.
Well long story short i left the truck run for about 1minute and the tractor fired right up.
I guess I have been shafted so many times in life i am skidish. I admit i went off the deep end here :)

On a separate note It interesting how ever since the internet has been around it has turned ordinarliy polite people into rude ones. I am older and have worked on all kinds of machinery over the years not always been a fun experience. Working on equipment in sub freezing temps while it is snowing is not my cup of tea.

Anyway thanks to all for the replies even the not so kind ones :)
I hope to have the same long term experience of all those that have had great luck with their Kioti tractor and their dealer.

Take care and be safe :)

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #37  
Well you will all laugh at this (Maybe :))
I cant remember who posted about an interior Cab light left on. Well I decided to try and jump with my truck. After I connected the cables and got inside the tractor i noticed the overhead light on. I dont remember turning it on but I am sure I did. And since I only run it during daylight i never noticed it as it is not a very bright light.
Well long story short i left the truck run for about 1minute and the tractor fired right up.
I guess I have been shafted so many times in life i am skidish. I admit i went off the deep end here :)

On a separate note It interesting how ever since the internet has been around it has turned ordinarliy polite people into rude ones. I am older and have worked on all kinds of machinery over the years not always been a fun experience. Working on equipment in sub freezing temps while it is snowing is not my cup of tea.

Anyway thanks to all for the replies even the not so kind ones :)
I hope to have the same long term experience of all those that have had great luck with their Kioti tractor and their dealer.

Take care and be safe :)
Glad it was simple and thanks for telling us you figured it out.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #38  
Thanks for the update, and glad to hear you're up and running. I killed the battery in my Kubota last year the same way.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #39  
I would think that almost everyone has at one time or another killed a battery so an engine wouldn't start. Either a light or a radio or something similar.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #40  
Glad you got it figured out and kudo's to you for coming back and saying what the problem was, that's not always easy to do. I'm just glad you figured it out before you chewed out your dealer. :LOL: