Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #11  
you may want to look up lemon law, your not even close for that to be a thing, is that even a thing for tractors?

let the dealer look at it, your jumping the gun

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water
Jumping the gun a month after a 60,000 dollar purchase where the battery is bad or ??? is not possible?
As i noted in the above post there are 3 pages of complaints for Kioti tractors and the way Kioti deals with warranty issues.
One of those posts shows Kioti saying that the dealers here in the U.S. Are not connected to them. Throwing them and the buyers under the same bus.

I know there is a process for the lemon law to take affect. They includes tractors that are used for personal use. Many states are enacting laws that govern Commercial farm equipment purchases.

Also all states have laws on Merchantability of any item sold.

I dont think expecting a large dollar item to be free from any defects when brand new is unreasonable. I dont think expecting batteries to be new, bolts to be torqued down etc.. is unreasonable. Had i known that Kioti had 3 pages of complaints with the BBB i would not have made this purchase through Kioti.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #14  
Let the dealer and your warranty handle it. It's a man made machine regardless of how much you spent on it. Stuff breaks, gets past quality control at the factory and you'll have to deal with it.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #15  
Jumping the gun a month after a 60,000 dollar purchase where the battery is bad or ??? is not possible?
As i noted in the above post there are 3 pages of complaints for Kioti tractors and the way Kioti deals with warranty issues.
One of those posts shows Kioti saying that the dealers here in the U.S. Are not connected to them. Throwing them and the buyers under the same bus.

I know there is a process for the lemon law to take affect. They includes tractors that are used for personal use. Many states are enacting laws that govern Commercial farm equipment purchases.

Also all states have laws on Merchantability of any item sold.

I dont think expecting a large dollar item to be free from any defects when brand new is unreasonable. I dont think expecting batteries to be new, bolts to be torqued down etc.. is unreasonable. Had i known that Kioti had 3 pages of complaints with the BBB i would not have made this purchase through Kioti.
Hope you never buy an RV, we bought one Brand new in 2000, it was at the dealer 9 times in the first year... I get what your saying, but reality says this is generally not the case.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water
I agree with some of this. My experience with buying new things is the majority of quality items go through stringent quality checks before they leave the factory. Yes some will make it through the process and still be defective in some way.

Watch videos on YouTube of the Mercedes plant in Germany and than watch videos of the Ford plant. The saying you get what you pay for is a true axiom. I know that the Kioti tractor is not the top of the line still at 60k I had higher expectations. I guess wanting to believe something does not make it ture.

I will see how the dealer handles this and go from there. but if i get thrown under the bus I will have no problem doing what needs to be done to make it right. :)

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #17  
It doesn't matter, the tractor is brand new. Not only should it not need "messing with", doing so can void the warranty.
Charging the battery will not void the warranty.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #18  
Hope you never buy an RV, we bought one Brand new in 2000, it was at the dealer 9 times in the first year... I get what you’re saying, but reality says this is generally not the case.
My buddy just went through that with his new toy hauler. Lots of little things and some really big ones. Got it home after delivery and had a 2 page punch list of fixit items. First trip out, one a/c unit-dead, one sewage pipe from front to rear, plugged tight.
They sure look pretty though.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #19  
Seriously?? Yes, over reaction much. You go out to a tractor with a dead battery and want to invoke the Lemon Law? If that were me the first thing that I would think about is what did my dumb butt leave on that killed the battery. Not you, you want to send a tractor back and hire a lawyer. Call your dealer and be nice. It's not their fault. Or charge the battery and see if you can tell what killed the battery.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #20  
Let the dealer and your warranty handle it. It's a man made machine regardless of how much you spent on it. Stuff breaks, gets past quality control at the factory and you'll have to deal with it.

This.
Should be a simple call to the dealer and dealer provided fix. No equipment dealer worth their salt would ignore this probably simple fix.

I'm having a house built now. The most expensive thing I've done in my life.
Brand new Riello burner came with a defective nozzle. Brand new Liberty pump came with a defective gasket that wasn't noticed until we got the septic gas in the house. Good LED shop lights came wired backwards. A window came cracked. Cabinets came missing parts or needing tweaking. Door hardware did not fit one of the doors. Faucets for the basin sinks came missing parts.

My 2021 truck came with low gear oil in the diffs.

My Generac generator lost one of the bolts for its feet

My tractor's third function lost its open function early on. I call up the dealer that afternoon and went through some basic troubleshooting over the phone. The next morning, the owner's son called me and went over the symptoms and I mentioned it sounded electric. Half hour later he was there with his roll back just in case he needed to pull it back to the shop, found the bad relay and we were good to go. Relay had water in it.

BL, stuff happens with any piece of equipment. It's kind of the nature of the beast. Tractors are simple beasts, but they're made up of many interacting parts and occasionally they don't work completely as they should. I certainly understand the frustration and have felt that way myself on occasion.

Hope the call with the dealer and the dealer's repair goes smoothly OP.