Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #1  

ironman1952

Bronze Member
Tractor
2023 Kioti RX7320pccb
My tractor has 14 hours and has been running like a top. Today I went to start it and nothing, dash does not light up, no signs of life. I checked the battery with a meter and it registered .028 volts. I think the human body has more electricity in it than in my tractor :)
Not sure what could have drained it. Any thoughts?

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #2  
My tractor has 14 hours and has been running like a top. Today I went to start it and nothing, dash does not light up, no signs of life. I checked the battery with a meter and it registered .028 volts. I think the human body has more electricity in it than in my tractor :)
Not sure what could have drained it. Any thoughts?
For me, someone left the interior cab light on. It does not have a timer for auto shutoff.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #3  
Any chamce that you left the key on? If not, that's a question for your dealer. You didn't shell out your hard earned money so that you could work on it.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #4  
Good news. You know exactly why it won't start and why it's dead!! Charge the battery if it will charge and go from there.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water
Thanks, I have never turned on the inside lights or run this tractor at night where i would need lights. I also thought that when the key goes off so does all else. I never leave the key in the ignition and I aways lock the cab.

Also as jstpssng mentioned I did not pay over 60k for a tractor with 14 hours to work on it or charge the battery. It has been extremely cold here as of late but it ran perfectly a couple days ago. Its as if someone cut the battery cable.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #6  
Thanks, I have never turned on the inside lights or run this tractor at night where i would need lights. I also thought that when the key goes off so does all else. I never leave the key in the ignition and I aways lock the cab.

Also as jstpssng mentioned I did not pay over 60k for a tractor with 14 hours to work on it or charge the battery. It has been extremely cold here as of late but it ran perfectly a couple days ago. Its as if someone cut the battery cable.
Cable connections?

Does anyone know about applying for the lemon law? Does it apply to tractor purchases?
I am miffed about spending this much and having to deal with this so soon?

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #9  
Maybe it's just a bad battery, just have the dealer look at the tractor...

I have contacted the dealer, I am 70 I have never ever bought a new vehicle and had the battery be bad. I have never heard of such a thing Either.

It concerns me a bit as having to deal with the lemon law is no fun and certainly not what i would have expected after spending this amount of money.

I almost bought a Yanmar 359 close to the same level of tractor but I am wondering if purchasing a Kioti was the right choice.
I guess time will tell :-(