Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1  

smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
Justin Bieber and now this outrage. Enough is enough.:)

Screenshot 2018-06-02 at 12.59.46 PM.png

From Blame Canada! - Marginal REVOLUTION.

Steve

/ Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #2  
Were not that bad up here. We have better canned frazer meatballs, packaged bacon, and hockey. And you guys give us those bloody ole deer ticks.

Last edited:
   / Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #3  
VroomVroom Were not that bad up here. We have better canned frazer meatballs and packaged bacon said:
:laughing::thumbsup:

/ Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #4  
There is ALWAYS something we can blame on Canada.... just wait while I make it up. :laughing:

/ Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #5  
What we love about Justin Beiber is that he is there and we are not.

/ Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #6  
Nothing personal mind you but would you mind taking Samantha Bee back?

/ Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #7  
There is ALWAYS something we can blame on Canada.... just wait while I make it up. :laughing:
You can never trust anybody who ends every sentence with "eh". How's that for a stereotype?

/ Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing personal mind you but would you mind taking Samantha Bee back?

To be fair about it, they did take Johnny Manziel off our hands, at least for the time being.:)

Steve

EDIT

It's strange -- I can't remember where I put my keys 15 minutes ago, but I just remembered seeing a photo of "the Biebs" and "Johnny Football" a couple of years ago.:eek:

Screenshot 2018-06-02 at 11.35.08 PM.png

Last edited:
   / Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #9  
We will keep Celine Dion and Mike Myers, all the rest please go home, eh! :laughing:

/ Blame Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #10  
To be fair, regarding the burning of your Presidential mansion (it was painted white after the burning) and governmental buildings...

It was a 'tit for tat' retaliation for your forces burning the capital governmental buildings of York (present day Toronto), a few years prior. In other words, 'You' started it. ;)

I note that you've fixed things up since then... it looks very nice.