Backhoe Bargain price on new hoe

/ Bargain price on new hoe #1  

Kernopelli

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi MTE2000D, Dig It 258 Mini Ex, Deere Z930A ZTR
Thought I would pass this along. I won't be bidding on this although it would bolt up to my Mitsubishi with little modification. Great price on this unit! Not much time left on the auction but if it doesn't sell I'm sure you can still contact the seller through ebay. Cub CADET QUICK ATTACH BACK HOE-NOS, | eBay

/ Bargain price on new hoe #2  
Thought I would pass this along. I won't be bidding on this although it would bolt up to my Mitsubishi with little modification. Great price on this unit! Not much time left on the auction but if it doesn't sell I'm sure you can still contact the seller through ebay. Cub CADET QUICK ATTACH BACK HOE-NOS, | eBay

Proceed with caution. The hoe model # is a 633......which is designed for the 7530 and 7532 tractors.....and the older 7305....7300....7265....7260....etc, tractors. For the tractors listed in the ad.....actually a model 612 is what was designed and produced for those tractors. From what I can see, the seller modified the bigger hoe with the smaller subframe.
The 633 is a 7.5 dig, the 612 is a 6.5.
I'm not saying it won't work.....might very well work....or......??
Just sayin it's not the hoe designed for the tractors listed.
I've bought, sold and installed several of these hoes, and have one on my 7532. It does work very well. I've even got a few extra subframes for this hoe and the bigger mits tractors.
And yes, that is a pretty good deal for the hoe!

/ Bargain price on new hoe #3  
Forgot to mention.....unsure of the smaller 7000 series tractors listed, but I know the 6284 requires some additional brackets not listed in the ad.
Double check the application!

/ Bargain price on new hoe #4  
They are nice backhoes but when you have it mounted on that subframe its a pain to install/uninstall. Also with the subframe mounted there is almost no ground clearance so trying to get into anywhere except completely flat ground requires pushing and pulling with the loader and hoe.

/ Bargain price on new hoe #5  
I have a 7360ss. Any idea if this would fit that tractor? I also read the earlier post about sub frame mounting being a pain. Is a three point hitch design better? I've read a couple of posts where some state a three point connection can potentially ruin your tractor.

/ Bargain price on new hoe #6  
I have a 7360ss. Any idea if this would fit that tractor? I also read the earlier post about sub frame mounting being a pain. Is a three point hitch design better? I've read a couple of posts where some state a three point connection can potentially ruin your tractor.

Its certain that the subframe would be too small. The hoe may work if you could find a subframe compatible with the hoe and your tractor.
3 point backhoes are definitely the way to go for residential work. Much easier to mount. The tractor has to be of adequate size to handle the stresses. That is why the subframe is used on the smaller tractors. If the tractor is too light a 3pt hoe may bend or break something.

/ Bargain price on new hoe #7  
Cub5k, Thanks for the info. I decided I'd like to upgrade my 7360ss with a bucket and backhoe - started to shop around a little and experienced sticker shock. I'm starting to wonder if I may be better off buying a tractor with a bucket and hoe already attached - possibly even a new model. It just seems like there aren't many used aftermarket buckets out there that would fit this model, the same thing with backhoe's. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

/ Bargain price on new hoe #8  
While a 3-pt backhoe might have a little niche, I personally would never use one....my 32 HP compact has a subframe, and the subframe is designed to take all the stresses of digging, instead of the transmission housing. Doesn't matter what size tractor it is. Bigger tractors have bigger backhoes that exert those same damaging forces on your tractor. They are easy to take off/put on. A few pins and hydraulic couplers, and you're off. You will suffer a little lower ground clearance if that is an issue. I've never had a problem in the woods. Always scrape the ground loading on a trailer, though.

I do have a spare subframe that would fit that particular hoe for sale cheap....:D
I also am considering selling my 32HP compact with loader & backhoe.....it's got a set of forks, and 4 backhoe buckets....36"/24"/16"/9".....with 113 hours. Great machine....debating on whether to sell it or not.