Buying Advice B2320 wheel weights

/ B2320 wheel weights #1  

GSmith4965

Bronze Member
Does kubota offer wheel weights for a b series tractor??? My rear wheels have the carraige bolt holes associated with whhel weights but I cant seem to locate them. Or an aftermarket source suggestion would be appreciated

/ B2320 wheel weights #2  
Do you want wheel weights so you can remove them periodically? If not, have you considered RimGuard in the tires? More weight and less cost.

/ B2320 wheel weights #3  
Does kubota offer wheel weights for a b series tractor??? My rear wheels have the carraige bolt holes associated with whhel weights but I cant seem to locate them. Or an aftermarket source suggestion would be appreciated

I asked the same question a year ago. Have not gotten any answers yet. Just really glad this winter was a whiff. I"ll be watching to see if you have any better luck.

/ B2320 wheel weights #4  
Nothing available from Kubota but you might find used ones around that might fit.
Ballast box or some 3pt weight works well.:thumbsup:

/ B2320 wheel weights #5  
The only wheel weights Kubota still makes for the B-series is the # B8048. They are about 140lbs for the pair and cost $250. However, according to Kubota they are only for the B2320DTN (narrow). My guess is they could be adapted to fit any of the B-series with 16" rear wheels.

There are also some aftermarket weight companies that make wheel weights that fit the B-series. IIRC the weights are about 60lb each and are around $60-70 each. Not sure who exactly makes them, but my dealer carried them.

/ B2320 wheel weights #6  
The only wheel weights Kubota still makes for the B-series is the # B8048. They are about 140lbs for the pair and cost $250. However, according to Kubota they are only for the B2320DTN (narrow). My guess is they could be adapted to fit any of the B-series with 16" rear wheels.

There are also some aftermarket weight companies that make wheel weights that fit the B-series. IIRC the weights are about 60lb each and are around $60-70 each. Not sure who exactly makes them, but my dealer carried them.
Can anyone tell me if the Kubota B8048 weights "doughnut" shaped, or plates?