AZ ranch

/ AZ ranch #1,511  
Thank you for sharing your build with the world. I binge read your 12 yr history today. Captivating!

I am retiring to a ranch in New Mexico, with a straw bale home to build there. Currently rebuilding a Massey Ferguson 135 D.

How is Steve's? your assistant in erection of the logs leg?
Where were you assisting with a log home back in '11 or '12 while waiting on permitting? Williams area?

Seeing the wire mesh around your plantings, have you considered solar electric fence 2 or 3 strand would keep larger animals at bay.
Blessings
CB

/ AZ ranch
#1,512  
Thank you for sharing your build with the world. I binge read your 12 yr history today. Captivating!

I am retiring to a ranch in New Mexico, with a straw bale home to build there. Currently rebuilding a Massey Ferguson 135 D.

How is Steve's? your assistant in erection of the logs leg?
Where were you assisting with a log home back in '11 or '12 while waiting on permitting? Williams area?

Seeing the wire mesh around your plantings, have you considered solar electric fence 2 or 3 strand would keep larger animals at bay.
Blessings
CB
His leg is fine. He gets a little arthritis when it rains.

i was helping a friend build just outside of Winslow.

i have been meaning to look into solar electrical fence.

/ AZ ranch #1,513  
His leg is fine. He gets a little arthritis when it rains.

i was helping a friend build just outside of Winslow.

Mr. Fuller From the weather reports you have had a interesting weather mix.
is your new plant-growing building able to stay warm enough to grow plants?
A family here built a room in their home to do this but the white flies and mold were a problem.
Good to see you're still doing well.
ken

/ AZ ranch
#1,514  
is your new plant-growing building able to stay warm enough to grow plants?
A family here built a room in their home to do this but the white flies and mold were a problem.
Good to see you're still doing well.
ken
Yes, it’s staying warm enough. I have kale, carrots, beets, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and broccoli growing so far. Haven’t harvested anything yet but getting close.