Are you a meat eater

/ Are you a meat eater #11  
That's a nice bike ride. You were really close to that barbecue joint located at 13361 Route 22, Canaan, New York.

If you took that crazy hairpin turn on RT 2 in Clarksburg, you drove by the The Golden Eagle Restaurant, Clarksburg - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor. The food can be pretty decent the view there is awesome.

Racenut- It looks like great eats. You are not helping me :rolleyes: trying to make somewhat healthier lifestyle and food choices. :cool:

/ Are you a meat eater
That's a nice bike ride. You were really close to that barbecue joint located at 13361 Route 22, Canaan, New York.

If you took that crazy hairpin turn on RT 2 in Clarksburg, you drove by the The Golden Eagle Restaurant, Clarksburg - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor. The food can be pretty decent the view there is awesome.

Racenut- It looks like great eats. You are not helping me :rolleyes: trying to make somewhat healthier lifestyle and food choices. :cool:

We had a light lunch at that curve. ..almost stopped at the place at the top of the hill because we saw some other bikes there.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 105
   / Are you a meat eater #13  
Tom- That's the Golden Eagle Restaurant. It's popular with bikers. My only real complaint is that their 1000' deep well water is salty, maybe due to lithium? I drink the water there and my mood tends to mellow. :rolleyes: Maybe it's the bone dry martinis?

Nice picture. Thanks for the picture. The leaf color changes have just begun out here.

/ Are you a meat eater #14  
The only place I’ve seen prime rib like that was at this place in Boston.

Durgin Park, Boston Restaurants, New England Cuisine

The large version looked like something out of The Flinstones. The smaller version looked close to the picture in the OP, but the waitress would insult your manliness for ordering it.

This was in the early 90s, and the staff was notoriously rude (in a humorous sort of way). I don’t know if they still do that.

/ Are you a meat eater #15  
Honestly, it was waaaaaay to big. I seriously over ate and left there feeling bloated beyond belief.... And I think I had only eaten 60-65% of it...I couldn't even eat the potato side order that came with it.

I woulda died tryin.... looks GREAT! Not that It would be an everyday thing. Gotta live sometime! :licking: :licking:

/ Are you a meat eater #18  
Little to overcooked for me .:licking:I like mine red still mooing.:thumbsup::licking::cool2::drink:

/ Are you a meat eater #19  
Little to overcooked for me .:licking:I like mine red still mooing.:thumbsup::licking::cool2::drink:

On the rare side of medium rare for me. Hot grill and ribeye cap steaks have a good fat content and are not dense meat so don't transfer heat too bad. Can get a nice crust and still have juicy red meat inside. :)

/ Are you a meat eater #20  
View attachment 622385

We took a ride out to the Berkshires this past weekend. Stopped into a little place we had heard about on a local TV show that showcased their prime rib. .... They were highly recommend and did not disappoint .... This is the small one....there is 2 larger serving sizes...and it was absolutely delicious

You are making my mouth water! Prime Rib is my favorite, with a bit of horseradish. My wife and I are being more careful with what we eat in the interest of weight control.
There is a Texas Roadhouse nearby which has excellent Prime Rib, and we DO plan to eat there on our anniversary this November.