Are you a meat eater

/ Are you a meat eater #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
image.png

We took a ride out to the Berkshires this past weekend. Stopped into a little place we had heard about on a local TV show that showcased their prime rib. .... They were highly recommend and did not disappoint .... This is the small one....there is 2 larger serving sizes...and it was absolutely delicious

/ Are you a meat eater
That would feed our family for a week....

Honestly, it was waaaaaay to big. I seriously over ate and left there feeling bloated beyond belief.... And I think I had only eaten 60-65% of it...I couldn't even eat the potato side order that came with it.

/ Are you a meat eater #6  
Tom- At least 3000 calories maybe 4000. :cool:

I live in western MA. It's not in my own best interests, but I would be interested in providing a second opinion if you could be so kind to provide the name of the restaurant.

Our Saint Bernard would love the leftovers :rolleyes: Yeah right :embarrassed:

There is an awesome barbecue joint in nearby NYS. It's a 5 minutes drive north from the B1 exit on the NYS Thruway.

Attachments

• P9200015.JPG
    P9200015.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 146
   / Are you a meat eater #7  
Bernies in Chicopee

Thanks.

I believe that you may have inadvertently offended the "Berkshires." Bostonians seem to believe that anywhere west of Springfield is in the Berkshire hinterlands.;)

I am no better I believe anywhere east of Worchester is part of Greater Beantown.

I have never eaten there (yet), but I have eaten at a really decent German Style restaurant in Chicopee: Munich Haus

/ Are you a meat eater
Tom- At least 3000 calories maybe 4000. :cool:

I live in western MA. It's not in my own best interests, but I would be interested in providing a second opinion if you could be so kind to provide the name of the restaurant.

Our Saint Bernard would love the leftovers :rolleyes: Yeah right :embarrassed:

There is an awesome barbecue joint in nearby NYS. It's a 5 minutes drive north from the B1 exit on the NYS Thruway.

The restaurant is Bernies in Chicopee. It's a nice little diner type place with a actual train car attached to it. Very small and very comfortable. Come as you are. We got there at 5:30 pm because the article said it got busy by 6pm. ...we left about 7 and there was a pile of people outside waiting to get a seat.

/ Are you a meat eater
Thanks.

I believe that you may have inadvertently offended the "Berkshires." Bostonians seem to believe that anywhere west of Springfield is in the Berkshire hinterlands.;)

I am no better I believe anywhere east of Worchester is part of Greater Beantown.

We did go through the Berkshires. .. Left Plymouth about 8am, RT3 to 128 to rt 2 in Lexington and zig zag out to North Adams. From there south in and out of Ma/NY and then over to Chicopee for dinner. ..back on the bike and home about 9:30 ish pm. ..probably 4-450 miles total.

/ Are you a meat eater #10  
Ribeye cap steaks off my own grill. If you can find them, they are a treat :)

20181231_195136.jpg