Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH?

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #51  
I have just bought a Antonio Carraro 3800 HST and would also like to find a workshop manual. Have you found a source yet?

The place to go for a manual is a Carraro dealer. Their parts department can help you. There is a good dealer here in the US, but I'm sure there is also one in the UK. The Carraro parts network is very good internationally.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #52  
Hi, i recently bought a carraro 3800 hst....i changed the filters and oils but tractor is very very slow and is whining a little from transmision..When i fully press the direction lever it takes 5 seconds to start moving and have...at 3000 rpm and lever at rabbit ..it catches 8 km/h..any idea what to check?

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #53  
Hi, i recently bought a carraro 3800 hst....i changed the filters and oils but tractor is very very slow and is whining a little from transmision..When i fully press the direction lever it takes 5 seconds to start moving and have...at 3000 rpm and lever at rabbit ..it catches 8 km/h..any idea what to check?

I had a 3800 HST that I sold a few years ago. I am wondering if you changed and filled all the oil. As I recall, it has oil for the front, and oil for the back, in addition to engine oil. The oil fill spots are by no means intuitive. You really need a manual to find them. It sounds like low oil.
Because the tractor oscillates in the center, the front and back have separate oil supplies.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #54  
tractor was bought with this problem, actualy i didnt know it has this problem. I ve changed the oils in all 3 location but ..in the rear at the hydrostatic system manul say the capacity is 8,5 liters of 10w30 but it entered around 5..5,5 liters . thumbnail.jpg

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #55  
So you have a manual, that's good. That's a puzzle about the capacity discrepancy. I don't remember which oil reservoir is associated with the transmission. That's the one to focus on. It might be the opposite of what you'd expect. Does it operate any better when it warms up?
I'm emphasizing checking the oil levels because if they are all Ok, then it is probably something expensive.
I don't know where you are located, but Northeastern Equipment on Long Island is a great source of help. They know the machines inside and out.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #56  
Hello how did you solve your problem with carraro because I seem to have the same problem, the tractor will not work and it is the same with the capacity of oil.
Thank you for your answer.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #57  
I'VE SOLD IT

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #58  
So you have sold it without finding out what the trouble was or you just did not want to repair it because it was to expensive?

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #59  
What's the problem ? I've used these tractors for many years and still do. Finding and filling all of the oil reservoirs is easily the worst part of owning them.
The thing to keep in mind is that there are two reservoirs as the tractor has a front half and a back half.
I once had a problem with the front oil tank losing oil somewhere. As it turned out, the crankcase oil was increasing as the hydraulic oil was decreasing. As I recall, there was a seal or a pump between the two that had failed. That's why the front hydraulic oil is 15W40, because it sometimes ends up in the engine crankcase.
Anyway, just to summarize, the first step is to locate the fillers for both reservoirs, and that isn't easy. Next, you need to find a way to allow air in the reservoir to escape while you are filling, or use a filler pump. (A funnel set-up will take you an hour to add a quart of oil.)
It might be worth checking to see if your crankcase is over-full. Maybe you have the same problem I had.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #60  
i didn t find a capable mechanic for this problem&tractor , one "hidraulic" mechanic said that the oil pumps are broken and there are very expensive and i didnt want to make experiments with my money ..so i-ve sold it and now i have carraro tigrone 6000 *very old but is built like a tank.