Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH?

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH?
Did some bush hogging Saturday with a Howse 6' mower pulled by my 38hp Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH. Some of the stuff mowed down was 3 year old gum saplings in a ditch. At one point the back wheel fell into an unknown ditch and my pucker factor immediately jumped 10X. The articulating frame let the back end roll down into that hole while the front wheels did not tilt one bit. It once again confirmed it to be a good machine for the hilly lot behind our business.

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #82  
That's what they are made for. Really cool tractors in my opinion. :thumbsup:

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #83  
Do you know if there is a zerk to grease for the oscillating frame pivot for the ttr 4400?
Thank you

/ Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #84  
   / Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #85  
thank you. Here is my new work toy. TTR4400 HST II 2020. I have had it for a month and the tractor now has 71 hours.

In the manual that you sent me the link it only mentions the front and rear 3-point, the steering and the pedals to be greased. That's why I wonder if there is something on this model.

Attachments

• IMG_1126.JPG
    IMG_1126.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 110
   / Anybody Here Own an Antonio Carraro 4400 TTH? #86  
thank you. Here is my new work toy. TTR4400 HST II 2020. I have had it for a month and the tractor now has 71 hours.

In the manual that you sent me the link it only mentions the front and rear 3-point, the steering and the pedals to be greased. That's why I wonder if there is something on this model.
Nice tractor!

I'm pretty sure it should have more grease zerks, specially for the Actio oscillation which is very important to keep greased on these style of tractors. Also, I think there are some U joints that need grease too.

You may have to dig around the tractor and look for grease zerks or maybe ask your dealer.