any toro groundsmaster fans on here?

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #951  

Attachments

• 753131F5-1D07-48F4-8664-2224BDAB859D.jpeg
    753131F5-1D07-48F4-8664-2224BDAB859D.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 110
   / any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #952  
BTW the deck is not connected in that picture, I leave it off and use this one for running around :)

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #953  
Anyone use r&r products vs standard Toro brand? Looking for some spindles for a 72" mower deck and seems to be the only ones I can find. I bought a hood latch and a few small things from them and they were fine, but wondering about spindles and bearing quality from them.

Let me know if anyone has any experience

Thanks
I've never tried their spindles, but I do get some parts from them. They ship quick. Never had a problem with them.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #954  
What is the purpose of the flail deck? cutting rougher taller grass?
Several advantages.
#1- gets more done in a single pass, and can handle much larger growth without needing a to recut.
#2- safer down discharge doesn't kick out stones/twigs hidden in the grass.
#3- the clippings fall back much faster.
#4- nothing stripes like a finish flail deck... the deck is heavy and rides on a load-bearing full-width finish roller.
#5- the knives don't need serviced nearly as often, and are double sided... so when one side gets dull, you can just turn the rotor and use the reverse side.
#6- Belts are MUCH cheaper.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #955  
Seeing your aggressive tires on the back reminded me to ask, do you know if you can fit wider tires on the front with the mulching deck? Not that I need them, I just like the way they look lol
I run these 24x12-12 Carlisle ATs on my 325. Had to remove the brake linkage... but it's not like they were doing anything anyway

Caught them on sale at Rural King a couple years back. I think they were under $100 mounted on new steel.
20210501_152945.jpg

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #956  
gooder-un.JPG

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #957  
I run these 24x12-12 Carlisle ATs on my 325. Had to remove the brake linkage... but it's not like they were doing anything anyway

Caught them on sale at Rural King a couple years back. I think they were under $100 mounted on new steel.View attachment 698391
Great look, I love it!

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #958  
Here's my collection, or part of it anyway lol

Attachments

• mowers.jpg
    mowers.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 112
   / any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #959  
Several advantages.
#1- gets more done in a single pass, and can handle much larger growth without needing a to recut.
#2- safer down discharge doesn't kick out stones/twigs hidden in the grass.
#3- the clippings fall back much faster.
#4- nothing stripes like a finish flail deck... the deck is heavy and rides on a load-bearing full-width finish roller.
#5- the knives don't need serviced nearly as often, and are double sided... so when one side gets dull, you can just turn the rotor and use the reverse side.
#6- Belts are MUCH cheaper.
Thanks for the info, now I want one!!! lol

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #960  

Caught them on sale at Rural King a couple years back. I think they were under $100 mounted on new steel.View attachment 698391
If the AT101s did anything for you like they did for my Deines it made a whole new machine out of it for slopes and hillsides. I would never think of going back - I rip out much less grass with these chevrons than i did with the turfs and turf IIs which seemed like they were always spinning where these rarely spin and when thye do are not as rough on the grass as turfs.