Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques?

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #152  
   / Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #153  
Do you know if it has the hyd cooler and fan?
A 2023 Agrotek QH12 does not have a Hydraulic Cooler, but does have the Return Filter. It is the exact same Unit as my 2022 FF Industrial FF12. I just resold one. The only change was the addition of an exhaust tube which was the first thing I added to my FF12.

The XR 2100 B&S has a 9 amp Charge Coil with Electric Start, but some of the QH12's now have been coming with Knock Off B&S Clones, I haven't checked the Charge Coil ratings on these.

Removing the back cover of my FF12 and Wrapping the Muffler with Header Wrap solved 90% of the Over Heat Problem.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #154  
My 2023 QH12 had no cooler or filter, but did have a tail pipe extension. It does have a filter now.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #155  
My 2023 QH12 had no cooler or filter, but did have a tail pipe extension. It does have a filter now.
My L12 has the cooler and fan but no filter. I bought the filter and base, but now need to figure out the correct adaptors to get the install complete.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #156  
The XR 2100 B&S has a 9 amp Charge Coil with Electric Start, but some of the QH12's now have been coming with Knock Off B&S Clones, I haven't checked the Charge Coil ratings on these.
Why do you think that they are not genuine Breaks & Scrapum engines? And the 9A alternator? I would not trust that spec until measured and verified. Super easy to do if you have access to a Hall-effect clamp-on meter to take a DC current reading.

B&S engines are made in factories all over the world, and they don't seem to be much if any better than a good Chonda. It seems that lots of parts interchange between the big thumper Hondas, Chondas, and B&S. But NOT Kohler. There are some good comparisons on Utube by TarylFixesAll.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #157  
Looking at Lots of Auction Photos, The B&S don't have Orange Labeling, Tin Exhaust Shields with "HOT" stamped into it,. I think that the "R" in AGT QS12R/QH12R stands for RATO. H15's are starting to show Knock Offs

It's not a Problem, hec even B&S isn't B&S anymore. My Mini Skid has a RATO a B&S Vanguard Copy

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #158  
My L12 has the cooler and fan but no filter. I bought the filter and base, but now need to figure out the correct adaptors to get the install complete.
Please share the details on the adapters needed once you figure it out. I'm planning to add a filter to my Typhon mini and am guessing the hydraulic return lines would use the same fittings.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #159  
Please share the details on the adapters needed once you figure it out. I'm planning to add a filter to my Typhon mini and am guessing the hydraulic return lines would use the same fittings.
Will do.(y)

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #160  
Looking at Lots of Auction Photos, The B&S don't have Orange Labeling, Tin Exhaust Shields with "HOT" stamped into it,. I think that the "R" in AGT QS12R/QH12R stands for RATO. H15's are starting to show Knock Offs

It's not a Problem, hec even B&S isn't B&S anymore. My Mini Skid has a RATO a B&S Vanguard Copy
ChongQing Rato has been around a long time. The 420 motors are affectionately called Chondas, as they copied Honda GX390s many years ago. If anything, Briggs
engines have gotten more like Honda GXs lately. They used to be considerably different. Who copied whom?

Rato has been one of the suppliers of Chondas from HF. Predator engines are looking pretty good these days in the crowded arena of Chonda engines.

As for the twins, I bought a new Predator 670 twin a couple of years ago, and it was nearly the same as the Honda GX620 I replaced. I have a Vanguard twin here, too, but it is way different.