Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques?

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #101  
They have issues but they are worth 3k I buy one for 3k out the door
...and you probably have an auction that is not too far away...

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #102  
...and you probably have an auction that is not too far away...
I'm only about 5 miles away from the auction, 12/02 they had about 40 and they sold about 4k, its hooked with proxybid and the online kept the prices up with the 2-300 people that were live I'm sure they would have sold for under 3k next auction is 02/24 I hope by then the price is down they have flooded the market

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #103  
Well, possibly a new low price in the US for new AGROTK minis: $2600 + tax and 10% buyer's fee. About $3K out the door. QH12R

62 mini-excavators sold today at our local monthly auction in Sacramento, CA. That is down from 65 last month, but this month no larger ones (2-4T).
2 weeks ago, I gave 6500 for my AGT L12, delivered and tax included. After 12 hours of use and a few improvements, I am very satisfied with my little machine. i will continue to update problems and fixes as I find them.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #104  
For anyone looking for attachments, this place seems to have good prices. They are on FBMP. Located in St. Albans West Virginia. I have not dealt with them and have no other info on them. 401838327_10160247272092219_57241125267attachment list.jpg401844478_st Albans WV.jpg

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #105  
After taking the motor apart and cleaning everything out, ground the valves, cleaned the burned crap out of the ports in the head, drained the gas out of the crankcase and out of the tank, got the crud out of the carb, --finally got it runnin, THEN bent one of the outer teeth diggin horseradish with it.!
Tach. had 4 hours on it,---auction company said all they did was lift it out of the shipping container direct from chimna and set it in the line to sell! S'POSED to have been new machine. Motor must have been used at the factory for something before they boxed it up and sent it to agrotk factory to put in the L-12! --- Anyway I got a junk motor and b&s wont warranty it cause it didnt come from an authorized b&s dealer according to them!
Have 9 hours on the meter now and ground is froze so no more diggin til spring with it.
Hopefully I can get the tall plate welded on top of the dinky blade and get my flow control valve put in the system.
Sale today had 65 of them on it but no L-12's! Dont think many of them actually sold cause they only had $3,000 to $4,200 bid. I ran one up to $2,700 to see IF they would take it or not and they didnt.! Want another one to use as a parts machine cause WHEN you need parts,---aint gonna be any! Gotta modify stuff! lol!
Sorry for the long post but thats what I ran into with the whole deal!

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #106  
After taking the motor apart and cleaning everything out, ground the valves, cleaned the burned crap out of the ports in the head, drained the gas out of the crankcase and out of the tank, got the crud out of the carb, --finally got it runnin, THEN bent one of the outer teeth diggin horseradish with it.!
Tach. had 4 hours on it,---auction company said all they did was lift it out of the shipping container direct from chimna and set it in the line to sell! S'POSED to have been new machine. Motor must have been used at the factory for something before they boxed it up and sent it to agrotk factory to put in the L-12! --- Anyway I got a junk motor and b&s wont warranty it cause it didnt come from an authorized b&s dealer according to them!
Have 9 hours on the meter now and ground is froze so no more diggin til spring with it.
Hopefully I can get the tall plate welded on top of the dinky blade and get my flow control valve put in the system.
Sale today had 65 of them on it but no L-12's! Dont think many of them actually sold cause they only had $3,000 to $4,200 bid. I ran one up to $2,700 to see IF they would take it or not and they didnt.! Want another one to use as a parts machine cause WHEN you need parts,---aint gonna be any! Gotta modify stuff! lol!
I considered making the blade on my L12 taller but dfkrug mentioned doing so may interfere with the counterweight when you swing the house. I checked mine and he is correct. the most I can add is 2 inches. Not sure if its worth it for my use.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #107  
I considered making the blade on my L12 taller but dfkrug mentioned doing so may interfere with the counterweight when you swing the house. I checked mine and he is correct. the most I can add is 2 inches. Not sure if its worth it for my use.
I bolted a Tongue Hitch to the top plate of my Blade and yes, it does hit the Counter Weight if the Blade is fully lifted.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #108  
The blade is out front and drove into the ground when diggin so shouldnt hit,---gotta check. Mine pushes dirt over the blade when I try to dig. got blade stuck almost full cyl. stroke in the ground and still drags me off in the hole. Backfill, grading loading on the truck, going to dig areas, the blade would be in the front and plenty of room. --- I need to be able to hold more dirt out front when diggin!
Never tried diggin from the side, cause thats gonna destroy the rubber tracks.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #109  
Be sure to let us know if you modify the blade. It would be a useful improvement as I use my L12 to clear trails. the small blade on this model is a bit of an inconvenience.

/ Agrotk excavators: Does anyone have one? Opinions/comments/critiques? #110  
Do these have a battery? On mine I have the battery kill switch and if the switch is left on, the meter will keep running whether the motor is running or not.
When mine was in the warehouse and they were moving it around out of the container they left the battery disconnect switch on at one point and put almost 4hrs on it sitting in the warehouse.